Check out the information regarding IPU CET B.Voc Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will offer admissions into Various Courses by conducting the Entrance Exam for the Applicants. It is a National Level Entrance Exam. The Exam Date was announced to be held on April 21 – May 20, 2019. The Exam will be a Computer-based test. Candidates who have applied for this test should prepare well to get the Admission. Before starting the preparation (IPU CET B.Voc सिलेबस), candidates have to know the IPU CET B.Voc Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc.
So in this article, we are going to provide the details about IPU CET Syllabus. Through this article, you will get the details about IPU CET B.Voc Syllabus, Topics, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IPU CET B.Voc Admit Card – Download the Hall Ticket @ www.ipu.ac.in
- IPU CET B.Voc Question Papers 2018 – Download Previous Papers of 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
Content in this Article
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) is the first university established in 1998 by Govt. of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999 The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
It is a teaching and affiliating University with the explicit objective of facilitating and promoting “studies, research and extension work in emerging areas of higher education with focus on professional education, for example, engineering, technology, management studies, medicine, pharmacy, nursing, education, law, etc. and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.”
In order to serve the broad purposes for which the University was established, it set out its statements of Vision, Mission and Quality Policy which read as thus :
IPU CET B.Voc Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name of the Exam||IPU CET (B.Voc)|
|Conducted by||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Date of Exam||May 4th, 2020|
|Category||IPU CET B.Voc Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Declaration of Results||June 2020|
IPU CET B.Voc Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The Syllabus for the Entrance Exam will be the topics covered under 11th & 12th standards.
IPU CET 2019 Mathematics Syllabus
Unit-I: Sets and Functions
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- The principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
Unit-III: Coordinate Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three–dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
Unit-VI: Statistics and Probability
IPU CET 2019 Chemistry Syllabus
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reaction
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Some P -Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Technique
- Environmental Chemistry
IPU CET 2019 Physics Syllabus
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
Unit II: Kinematics
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
Unit III: Laws of Motion
- Laws of Motion
Unit IV: Work, Energy, and Power
- The system of Particles and Rotational Motion
Unit VI: Gravitation
Unit VII: Properties of Bulk Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
Unit VIII: Thermodynamics
Unit IX: Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Kinetic Theory
Unit X: Oscillations and Waves
IPU CET B.Voc Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern will be as follows :
- Mode of Exam: The Mode of Exam is in Offline Mode for all Courses
- Maximum Marks: The Total Marks are 600.
- Duration of Exam: The Time allotted is for 3 hours and for other courses 2.5 hours.
- Language of the Exam: The Question Paper will be in the English Language.
- Number of Questions: There will be 150 Questions
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
- Marks: 4 Marks for each Correct Answer
- Negative Marking: -1 mark will be deducted for the Wrong Answer.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of IPU CET B.Voc Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Download the PDF. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.