Everyone wants to be Fly Right! How to become Airline and Commercial Pilot? On this page, we are providing the overall required information was mentioning that How to become an Airline and Commercial Pilot. Details like Job Duties, Career Sectors, etc… to become Airline and Commercial Pilot were mentioned below for the Scholars to go through.
Candidates who want to start their career in this Airline and Commercial Pilot have to start at the age of 17 years. Because when the candidates turn around 25 years they will become the Capitan based on their skills and experiences added.
How to become Airline and Commercial Pilot
Content in this Article
Here are some of the related information that How to become Airline and Commercial Pilot like Education Qualification, Salary, Eligibility, etc… everything was mentioned below in a table format for the candidates.
|Education Qualification||Airline and Commercial Pilots|
|Eligibility||10 +2 with a minimum of 50 percent in Maths and physics|
|Salary||₹ 15 L Per Annum|
|Career Sectors||B.Sc in Aviation|
|Job Duties||Job Duties like Rescue operations, aerial photography, firefighting, etc…|
- Trending Careers in India 2023 – Top Courses, High Demand Professions, Salary
- Polytechnic Courses after 10th 2023– Eligibility, Admission, Top Colleges, Fee
- Diploma Courses after 10th in 2023 – Top Colleges, Eligibility, Admission Process
- Career After 12th in India 2023 – Best Career Options after 10+2 & Salary
- Career After 10th Class in India 2023 – Career Options, How to Choose, Salary
Here are some of the following steps that the candidates have to follow to become Airline and Commercial Pilots.
- Graduates who want to fly as an Arline and Commercial Pilot need to have around 1500 hours i.e around 2 years of experience.
- Accelerated Commercial Pilot (ACP) Training program will provide a structured timeline i.e which will gain experiences and meet qualifications.
- And, to Obtain a Pilot License, the candidates have to appear an entrance exam for the position of a Commercial Pilot
Commercial Pilot During Training Periods
During the training period section, the candidates will learn the below-mentioned things. Around with those, there are many things also there. But, those are some important things.
- Air Navigation
- Flight Planning
- Cockpit Resources Management
- Aviation Meteorology
And, after the training period, the exam will be conducted to the candidates by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) authority will give the CPL (Commercial Pilot License).
Commercial Pilot Eligibility
The Eligibility of the Airline and Commercial Pilot the candidates have to complete at least +2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate in the physics and Maths subjects.
- B.Sc in Aviation (Bachelor of Science in Aviation)
- B.Sc in Air Traffic Management (Bachelor of Science in Air Traffic Management)
- Bachelor of Aeronautical Science
The Philippines is the cheapest country for the course of Pilot license. So, above mentioned are some of the top courses that the Commercial Pilot.
Here are some of the Top Institutes for the course of Airline and Commercial Pilots. Those colleges are also offering some scholarships for reserved candidates like SC/ST/OBC. And, also the training will be provided for the candidates with highly experienced faculty as well.
- Adventure Flight Education Private Limited
- Andhra Pradesh Flying Academy
- Gujarat Flying Club
Job Duties of Airline Pilot
Below are some of the job duties that the Airline Pilots will do
- Commercial Pilot will be involved in activities like commercial Pilot fly and navigate airplanes, etc…
- Work in tandem with other crew members.
- And, also control planes while take-off and landing.
Airline and Commercial Pilot Career Options
Here are some of the related career options for the position of Airline and Commercial Pilot after completion of the course. And, the related careers were also mentioned below for the candidates.
- Business Pilot
- Charter and Private Pilot
- Emergency and Rescue Pilot
As above mentioned here are some of the related careers that the candidates
- Business Pilot
- Charter and Private Pilot
- CFI (Flight Instructor)
Some of the best cities for the position of Commercial Pilot. Those cities are best for the candidates. And, in those cities there are huge job openings are there for this Airline and Commercial Pilot.
Coming to the Career Sector B.Sc Aviation (Bachelor of Science) for the Airline and Commercial Pilot. So, the candidates have to complete this course.
Salary of Airline and Commercial Pilot
The average salary for the freshers is around INR 15 L Per Annum and for the Experiences, the salary is around 20-35 Lakh Per Annum.
|For Freshers||₹ 15 L Per Annum|
|For Experiences||₹ 20 – 35 L Per Annum|
Complete details that How to become Airline and Commercial Pilot were given. Details like Related Careers, Salary, etc were mentioned below. And, the candidates who are reading this article can share the article with those who are searching for this kind of information. So, it will be useful for them.