AEEE 2023 Notification: Check out the details of the Topic AEEE 2023 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of the Amrita University Admission Entrance Test 2023 like AEEE 2023 Exam Pattern Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, AEEE 2023 Application Form, and Fee. Amrita University will conduct AEEE 2023, a university-level entrance examination for admission to B.Tech courses.
AEEE 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
Here is the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE) 2023 - Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results and counselling details. AEEE 2023 conducts by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The eligibility for AEEE is 10+2(MPC) with minimum aggregate not less than 55%. AEEE 2023 Exam Dates - 21 Apr, 2023 - 28 Apr, 2023 Exam - Phase 1 | Mode: Online , 05 May, 2023 - 11 May, 2023 Exam - Phase 2 | Mode: Online. AEEE 2023 Admit card release date - To be announced. And the AEEE results release date - To be announced
|Entrance Exam Full Name||Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering|
|Exam Conducted By||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
|Eligibility||10+2(MPC) with minimum aggregate not less than 55%|
|Application Submission Dates||18th November 2022|
|AEEE Application Last Date||Phase I: 2nd week of March 2023, Phase II: 4th week of April 2023|
|Online Application Form|
|AEEE Exam Notification|
|AEEE Exam Dates||21 Apr, 2023 - 28 Apr, 2023 Exam - Phase 1 | Mode: Online , 05 May, 2023 - 11 May, 2023 Exam - Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|AEEE Results Release Date||To be announced|
|AEEE Exam Helpline Numbers||+91 (476) 280 1280, +91 (476) 289 6178|
|AEEE Official Website|
About AEEE 2023
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university in India. Amrita University is spread across five campuses in three states of India Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka, with the University headquarters at Ettimadai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Amrita University is managed by the Mata Amritanandamayi Math. 2022 is an entrance examination for candidates to get admission to its three campuses.
- CIC DU Result 2023 – Check CIC DU Cut offs, Merit List, Counselling & Dates
- BSAUEEE Result 2023 – Check the BSAUEEE Merit list, Cut offs, Dates & Counselling
- Chitkara University Result 2023 – Check CU Dates, Cut Offs & Merit list, Counselling
- CEPT Result 2023 – Check Cut offs & Merit list, Dates, Counselling
- BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc Result 2023 – Cutoff Marks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
AEEE 2023 Important Links
|AEEE 2023 Application||AEEE 2023 Question paper||AEEE 2023 Results|
|AEEE 2023 Answer Key||AEEE 2023 Syllabus||AEEE 2023 Admit Card|
AEEE Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||18th November 2022|
|End Date||Phase I: 2nd week of March 2023,|
Phase II: 4th week of April 2023
|Sloot Booking||Phase I: 3rd week of March 2023|
|Admit Card Release||To be notified|
|Exam Dates 2023||Phase I: 21st to 28th April 2023|
Phase II: 5th to 11th May 2023
|Results||To be notified|
📢 Get Latest AEEE 2023 Exam News & Updates
via Telegram / WhatsApp / E-mail
Note: Please fill details to get latest exam notifications, updates & alerts.
AEEE Exam Dates 2023
The official notification for AEEE 2023 is released in Official website. The last date to submit the application is not yet announced. The SITEEE 2023 exam will be conducted on Phase I: 21st to 28th April 2023; Phase II: 5th to 11th May 2023
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will be conducting the Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering for admission to B. Tech professional courses.
AEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for AEEE.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in these three subjects.
- Minimum Marks: In addition to the above criteria, candidates must also have obtained a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in each of the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Entrance Exam-
- Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2023
- JEE Mains 2023 Percentile Score
If candidate has appeared for both exams more chance of getting into the branch with high priority.
There is no specific age limit for AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam). Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and securing a minimum of 60% marks.
AEEE Application Form 2023
The AEEE 2023 Exam Online Application is Available on the Official Website of Amrita University. The application form for all courses is issued on 18th November 2022. In the following, we provide the Online Application form for AEEE 2023 Entrance Test.
AEEE 2023 Application Fee
The application form is submitted through online mode. Application fee is Rs.1200/-
For Online Application, the Candidate has to select the Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of the fee. After successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the Application Form.
AEEE Application Process
The application process for AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam) is conducted in online mode. Here are the steps involved in the AEEE application process:
- Registration: Visit the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and click on the “Apply Now” button. Register yourself by providing your basic details such as name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Fill up the application form: After registration, log in using the credentials sent to your registered email ID and fill up the application form. Provide your personal, educational, and contact details in the form.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the specified format and size.
- Application Fee Payment: Pay the application fee online using net banking, credit/debit card, or any other payment mode specified on the website. The application fee for AEEE 2023 is INR 1200.
- Submit the Application Form: After payment of the application fee, submit the application form.
- Printout of Application Form: Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
AEEE 2023 Exam pattern
- Total Questions- 100
- Total Marks-300
- Test Duration-2 hours 30 minutes
- Negative Marking-
|For correct Answer||+3 mark|
|For wrong Answer||-1 mark|
- Mode of Exam-Online
- Type of Questions- MCQ type
|Sections||No. of Questions||Marks|
AEEE 2023 Syllabus
The AEEE 2023 syllabus will be based on the syllabus of the Selected course by the student. The syllabus has the main subjects of the Course list as Follows,
- Solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physics
- Electrostatics, current electricity, and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
- Electrochemistry, kinetics, and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Solid-state and solutions
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes, and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, and amines
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding, and molecular structure
- Coordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
How to Prepare AEEE 2023
- The best source is to refer to the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets, and revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel are important or tough.
- You have to improve faith in yourself.
AEEE 2023 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to get the admit card 2023 online mode from the website. The admit card will be released one or two weeks after the examination. candidates who have successfully submitted their application form within the time frame. Admit card will contain exam schedule, exam center details, candidate’s roll number, etc. Admit card is mandatory to bring at the time of examination.
AEEE 2023 Results
The result will be available from Amrita University in online mode declared tentatively After the written exam is available on the official website. The merit list will be declared after the results are officially available on the institute’s website.
AEEE 2023 Counselling
The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website after successfully clearing the Amrita Engineering 2023 Entrance Test. The Qualified Students will be called for counseling as per their preferences are given in the application form. The Candidates have an option to appear for counseling on any one of the three campuses.
Courses Offered Through AEEE
AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam) is conducted for admission to the B.Tech programs offered at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The following B.Tech programs are offered through AEEE:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
AEEE Helpline Numbers
- Phone: +91-422-2685169
- Email: [email protected]
AEEE 2023 – FAQs
What is AEEE?
AEEE stands for Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for admission to its B.Tech programs offered at its various campuses.
What is the eligibility criteria for AEEE 2023?
The eligibility criteria for AEEE are as follows:
1.Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
2.Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in each of the subjects, i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
What is the application process for AEEE?
The application process for AEEE is conducted in online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and fill up the application form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee.
What is the syllabus for AEEE?
The exam is conducted in online mode.
The duration of the exam is 2.5 hours.
The question paper consists of 120 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
The question paper consists of Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics.
What is the cutoff for AEEE?
The cutoff for AEEE varies every year and depends on various factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, the number of candidates appeared for the exam, the number of seats available, etc. Candidates need to score the minimum cutoff marks to be eligible for counseling and seat allotment.
What is the counseling process for AEEE?
The counseling process for AEEE is conducted in online mode. Candidates who qualify for the exam are required to register for counseling, pay the counseling fee, and select their preferred branch and campus. The university will allot seats to the candidates based on their merit and preferences, and candidates need to report to the allotted institute for further admission process.
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about AEEE 2023 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.