Chanakya National Law University Time Table 2021: Check out the Information for Chanakya National Law University Time Table 2021, Exam Dates For 1st 2nd 3rd year of BA/LLB/BBA Courses. Exam Dates for 2021 of Chanakya National Law University are given in this article. As we have provided the Results for Chanakya National Law University, Syllabus for Chanakya National Law University, Admissions, and fees for Chanakya National Law University in our Previous article. We are Providing Exam Dates and Notifications for 2021 for Chanakya National Law University Students who are going to write Exams may go through this article and check the Details.
We’ve provided Exam Chanakya National Law University Time Table for B.A, B.B.A, L.L.B Courses of First/Second/the Third year of 2021. To make it easier for the Students, to know more details about the University. We have also provided the Official Website for Chanakya National Law University
Content in this Article
About Chanakya National Law University
In the State of Bihar, where the seeds of the earliest republic were sown and the crop of democracy cultivated, a need was felt by the government for a university that would provide quality legal education and strive to raise national legal standards to a competitive international level and promote legal awareness in the community, which will lead to the realization of goals embodied in the Constitution of India. Thus, on August 15th, 2006 came into being Chanakya National Law University at Patna under the able guidance of its Vice-Chancellor/Pro-Chancellor, Prof. Dr. A. Lakshminath, former Dean and Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
CNLU was established under the Chanakya National Law University Act, 2006 (Bihar Act No. 24 of 2006) and included in section 2(f) & 12(B) of the U.G.C. Act, 1956. A number of retired Judges of the Supreme Court, High Courts, and lower Judiciary, as well as Senior Advocates & Educationalist, have offered to assist the CNLU in its teaching and research programs making education at CNLU a rare and exciting experience to the student body.
Chanakya National Law University Time Table, CNLU admired an example of maintaining financial autonomy along with greater accountability. It is equipped with the state-of-art infrastructure for successful imparting of legal education of the highest standards. The faculty at CNLU comprises highly acclaimed and experienced academicians who are proactively involved in grooming the younger generation to take CNLU to greater heights.
CNLU Annual/Semester Date Sheet 2021:-
|Latest Declared CNLU Date Sheet 2021||Published Date|
|Mid Semester Examination Schedule & Notice for 4th and 8th Semester||10/03/2021|
|Mid Semester Examination Schedule & Notice for 6th Semester||10/03/2021|
|Mid Semester Examination Schedule for 10th Semester||10/03/2021|
|End Semester Examination, March 2021 for LL.M. First Semester.||24/02/2021|
|End Semester Examination, March 2021 Schedule & Notice for First Semester of B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)||24/02/2021|
Chanakya National Law University, Nyaya Nagar,
Mithapur, Patna-800001, Bihar, INDIA
Phone: 0612 235 2300
Fax : 0612-2352315
University Email : [email protected]
Official Website : cnlu.ac.in
Chanakya National Law University Time Table 2020 – 1, 2, 3 Year BA/BBA/LLB Courses
|University Name||Chanakya National Law University Time Table|
|Courses Offered||B.A, B.B.A, L.L.B Courses|
|Semesters||1 to 8 semesters|
|Exam Time Table Available from||Jan / Aug|
|Availability of Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Feb / Sept|
|Results Release Date||April / May Month|
|University Contact Number||Phone: 0612 235 2300|
|University Official Website||cnlu.ac.in|
Courses Offered in Chanakya National Law University
Chanakya National Law University Time Table: There are some courses Related to Degree available at Chanakya Law College Patna. The University I famous for its Discipline, simplicity, and Education Facility. The University of Chanakya National Law University Offers the Courses,
Examination Time Table for 2019 of Chanakya National Law University (CNLU)
- Repeat End Semester Examination February 2019 Schedule
- Notice to the students of different batches who were declared ineligible to appear in End Semester Examination, May 2017.
- Notice to students, who have failed in their Even semesters, for depositing Registration Fee.
- Notice for Repeat End Semester Examination.
- Notice to students for Viewing Answer Books of End Semester Examination, November 2017
- Notice to students who have not submitted the project report in the odd semester.
- Notice regarding the publishing of End Semester Examination, November 2017 Result of B.A., LL.B(HONS.) & BBA., LLB(HONS.) of Third & Fifth Semester.
- The list of students of different batches who are declared ineligible to appear in the End Semester Examination, November 2017 due to shortage of attendance. Please click here to view the detail.
Date : 23/11/2017
- Project Presentation Schedule of 5th, 7th and 9th Semester.
- All concerned are hereby informed that 1st-year 1st-semester Mid Semester Examination, September 2017 of dated 26/09/2017 in 2nd sitting has been shifted to 1st sitting from 10:00 am to 11:30 am on 26/09/2017.
Date : 14/09/2017
Date : 09/09/2017
- Notice to conditionally promoted students in the academic session 2017-18. Please click here to view it.
- Surprise Test Exam Schedule. Please click here to view it.
- Notice regarding viewing of Answer Book and re-evaluation of a result of Repeat End Semester Examination July 2017. Please click here to view details
- The students are hereby directed to deposit Registration fees of Rs. 1000/- for each of the papers they have failed in their odd semesters. in addition, they have to deposit Rs. 300/-, 500/-…….Please click here to view complete notice.
- Notice to students who were declared ineligible to appear in the End Semester Examination December 2016.
- Notice for the revised fee for Backlog and Detained Students.
- Repeat Exam Schedule July 2017.
Date : 23/06/2017
- Notice regarding Re-Evaluation of End Semester Examination May 2017.
- Project ReportResubmission Fee Notice.
- Repeat Examination Fee Notice.
- The students of 1st 2nd, 3rd and 4th year are hereby informed that the result of End Semester Examination, May 2017 will be published on or before 16th June 2017.
- List of Students who are not eligible to appear in the End Semester Examination, May 2017 due to a shortage of attendance.
Date : 05/05/2017
Date : 04/04/2017
Date : 27/02/2017
Do not forget to share this article with your friends. In this article, we have provided the Exam Schedule for 2021 of Chanakya National Law University. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the official website of the Chanakya National Law University or our web page for knowing more information. Students who also know the details about the Result can check the Sarkari Result on our web page.
Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying their doubts. Students may keep following us for such Updates. Official Website for Chanakya National Law University is also provided in this article which may be helpful for the students.