Amity JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Check out the information regarding Amity JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Amity JEE is the Entrance Exam conducted by Pearson VUE for admissions in B.Tech Programs of Amity University. It is a National Level Entrance Exam. The Exam Date was announced to be held in April 2022. The Exam will be a Computer-based test (एमिटी जेईई सिलेबस). Candidates who have applied for this test should prepare well to get the Admission. Before starting the preparation, candidates have to know the Amity JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc. So in this article, we are going to provide the details about Amity JEE Syllabus.
Through this article, you will get the details about Amity JEE Syllabus, Topics, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
Content in this Article
Amity JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name of the Exam||Amity JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)|
|Conducted by||Pearson VUE|
|Category||Amity JEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Date of Exam||April – May 2022|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Amity JEE Exam Pattern
- The Exam is a Computer Based Test.
- A total of 90 Objective Type Questions will be asked.
- Duration of the Exam is 120 minutes.
- 4 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
Amity JEE Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Ability
- Physics and Measurement
- Vector Algebra
- Kinematics of a Particle
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion
- Periodic Motion
- Wave Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Terrestrial Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Experimental Skills
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali & Alkaline Earth Metals) : Group 1 & 2 Elements
- P- Block Elements
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- D and F Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens ( Alkyl and Aryl Halides)
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Quadratic Equation
- Sequence Series
- Complex Number
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combinations
- Matrix and Determinant
- Straight Line
- Trigonometric Equations (Ratios, Identities, Equations)
- Properties of Triangles
- Limits and Continuity
- Differentiation and Differentiability
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Application of Derivatives (Tangents and Normals)
- Maxima and Minima
- Ellipse and Hyperbola
- Inverse Trigonometric Function
Download the Official Amity JEE Syllabus PDF
|Amity JEE Syllabus PDF Download Here||Click Here|
How to Download Amity JEE Syllabus
Candidates can view the Exam Pattern and download the Syllabus PDF available on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to download the Syllabus PDF.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Amity JEE Tab.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see ” Syllabus of the Test “
- ” Click Here ” link.
- The Syllabus PDF File will be opened for you.
- Download the PDF.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Amity JEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus and Download the PDF 2023 एमिटी जेईई परीक्षा पैटर्न. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.