Check out the RRB NTPC Question Papers. The Railway Recruitment Board has released the enormous vacancies for the post of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot. Are you looking for the RRB NTPC Previous Papers ? Now you’re at the right page.This article gives you the information regarding RRB NTPC Question Papers. The Question Papers of previous years RRB NTPC Exam are available through our web portal. Candidates can prepare and download these question papers to crack the written exam of RRB NTPC. Aspirants are advised to keep visiting the RRB website or our website to know about the RRC NTPC Previous Papers. In this article I am going to provide you the information of RRB Non Technical Category Question Papers 2019.
RRC Board conducts the RRB NTPC Exam in the month of September 2019. The time for the exam has come. RRB selects the candidates based on the performance in CBT. Candidates who are tensed about the exam should first start their preparation with RRB NTPC Question Papers. This is the best opportunity to the candidates to acquire a Railway Job with numerous vacancies. RRB NTPC 2019 Exam will be conducted through online mode. Here are the Question Papers of Non Technical Popular Category (NTPC) provided for a better preparation.
Content in this Article
RRB NTPC Question Papers
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Name of the post||RRB NTPC|
|Number of Vacancies||2.5 lakh|
|Official website of RRB||indianrailways.gov.in|
|RRB NTPC Question Papers||Available Now|
RRC NTPC Previous Papers – Download PDF
RRB NTPC Previous Papers will be useful to the candidates who start their preparation before the exam. Learning and Practising from these papers gives the aspirants an idea of the exam pattern and the level of question paper set by Railway Recruitment Cell. We are going to provide the RRB Question Papers PDF, so that candidates can download these papers for practice.
RRB Non Technical Past Papers – PDF Files
Candidates are advised to not only depend on these question papers, but also do their own effort for the exam. These RRB NTPC Past Papers will help you to know the Model of the Question Paper. Preparing from RRB NTPC Question Papers increases candidate’s efficiency and confidence levels towards the exam. In this article we have also provided the Previous Papers of RRB NTPC Zone wise. The Question Papers vary for each zone.
Buy RRB NTPC Question Papers @ Amazon.in
RRC NTPC Sample Questions – Previous Paper
1. When was the first underground metro railway started ?
2. Shatabdi Express was started in
3. When was the North Eastern Frontier Railway(NEFR) established?
Ans: 15th Jan 1958
4. The head quarters of North Eastern railway is situated at
5. What is the length of North Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR)?
6. What is the position of Indian Railway in the world according to the length of rail lines?
7. How much distance was traveled by the first train of India?
Ans: 34 Km
8. A station where rail lines end is called
9. In which Governor General’s reign railway lines in India were established?
Ans: Lord Dalhousie
10. When was the first train India has started?
11. Between which destinations, the first Indian train was started?
Ans: Mumbai to Thane
12. Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organization established?
13. Where is the Railway Staff College situated at ?
14. When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
15. A platform surrounded by all the railway lines from all the four sides is called as
Ans: Island Platform
16. The railway station situated at extreme south is
17. Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
Ans: Eastern Railways
18. At which place Diesel Component Works was established?
19. In which year Research, Design and Standard Organization was established?
20. Where is the headquarters of North Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
Hope this article is useful for the aspirants to know about the RRB NTPC Question Papers. Students can also this article with their friends. For more information about the RRC Previous Papers keep visiting the Official Website of the RRB or our website for the updates.