Check this article if you are searching for NCERT Class 7 English Books. NCERT has provided e-books for the current academic year 2020-21. CBSE Class VII English Books contains various exercises in English. There are two types of NCERT 7th Class English Books. They are
- An Alien Hand
NCERT Class 7 English Books
The books by NCERT allow the student to enjoy the education and at the same time, he/she gains the knowledge in the right way. These provide knowledge in terms of pictures.
|Download NCERT Class 7 English Books
|Publication / Author
|No. of Units
Chapters & Units in NCERT Class 7 English Book “Honeycomb”
There are a total of 10 units in the NCERT Class VII English Honeycomb book. In the Honeycomb English textbook, the following are the units and chapters covered.
- Chapter 1. Three Questions & The Squirrel
- Chapter 2. A Gift of Chappals & The Rebel
- Chapter 3. Gopal and the Hilsa Fish & The Shed
- Chapter 4. The Ashes That Made Trees Bloom & Chivvy
- Chapter 5. Quality & Trees
- Chapter 6. Expert Detectives & Mystery of the Talking Fan
- Chapter 7. The Invention of Vita-Wonk & Dad and the Cat and the Tree
- Chapter 8. Fire: Friend and Foe & Meadow Surprises
- Chapter 9. A Bicycle in Good Repair & Garden Snake
- Chapter 10. The Story of Cricket
Download NCERT Class VII English “Honeycomb” book Chapterwise
Download the updated edition of NCERT Class 7 English PDF Book through the below-given links. The following are the PDF Ebooks of 7th Class English Honeycomb by NCERT.
NCERT Class 7 English Honeycomb book
|Three Questions & The Squirrel
|A Gift of Chappals & The Rebel
|Gopal and the Hilsa Fish & The Shed
|The Ashes That Made Trees Bloom & Chivvy
|Quality & Trees
|Expert Detectives & Mystery of the Talking Fan
|The Invention of Vita-Wonk & Dad and the Cat and the Tree
|Fire Friend and Foe & Meadow Surprises
|A Bicycle in Good Repair & Garden Snake
|The Story of Cricket
Chapters & Units in NCERT 7th Class English Book “An Alien Hand”
There are a total of 10 units in NCERT Class 7 English “An Alien Hand” book. In the “An Alien Hand” English textbook, the following are the units and chapters covered.
An Alien Hand
- Chapter 1: The Tiny Teacher
- Chapter 2: Bringing Up Kari
- Chapter 3: The Desert
- Chapter 4: The Cop and the Anthem
- Chapter 5: Golu Grows a Nose
- Chapter 6: I want something in a Cage
- Chapter 7: Chandni
- Chapter 8: The Bear Story
- Chapter 9: A Tiger in the House
- Chapter 10: An Alien Hand
Download Class VII English “An Alien Hand” book Chapterwise
Download the updated edition of NCERT Class 7 English PDF Book through the below-given links. The following are the PDF Ebooks of Class 7 “An Alien Hand” English by NCERT.
NCERT Class 7 English “An Alien Hand” book
|The Tiny Teacher
|Bringing Up Kari
|The Cop and the Anthem
|Golu Grows a Nose
|I want something in a Cage
|The Bear Story
|A Tiger in the House
|An Alien Hand
Download NCERT Class 7 English Books – Full Books PDF
The complete books of NCERT Class 7 English Books are given here. Click here to download the full-text books.
Download “Honeycomb” Textbook
Download “An Alien Hand” Textbook
Guide/ Time table for preparing NCERT Class 7 English Books
English must be given a separate time for preparation. Communication is the only way to connect with people. Only English is the common language we all have across the world. English can be understandable by everyone when it is learned by these steps:
- Read: Reading what you see
- Listen: Listening to what the teacher saying
- Learn: Learning what your teacher teaches you
- Speak: Talk to each other what you READ, LISTEN, LEARN
As per today’s generation, a man without education is treated as a man without clothes. English has become a part and participle of our life. The basic mobile that we use is comprising of English. So in the age of kindergarten itself, English has been introduced for learning basic things. The above-mentioned steps can be used for learning perfect English.
CBSE 7th Class Textbook Importance
The main intension of NCERT or CBSE or any system concerned to Education Field is to make a student easily understand and gain knowledge through the books they provide. Urdu is such a difficult language. NCERT has taken a step forward and made this book in order to make a student understand the language.
- A good foundation should be laid for a student at a lower level itself.
- These NCERT Class 7 English Books provide a good method of learning and the best grammar for the students to learn.
- They make the children learn, play, and enjoy the study time.
Objectives of NCERT Class 7 English Books
The important phase of time for a student to mold his future is from Class -VII. NCERT English Books for Class 7 has done an appreciative work by designing these books with simple language that is understandable both by students and their parents.
Buy NCERT Class 7 English Books at Amazon.in
Keep in touch with us for more updates regarding NCERT Class 7 English Books. For any queries in CBSE Class 7 English Books contact our website through the comment section.