Check this article if you are searching for NCERT Class 11 English Books. NCERT has provided e-books for the current academic year 2020-21. CBSE Class XI English Books contains various exercises in English. There are two types of NCERT Class 11 English Books. They are
- Woven Words
- Snapshots supplementary reader
Content in this Article
NCERT Class 11 English Books
The books by NCERT allow the student to enjoy the education and at the same time, he/she gains the knowledge in the right way.
|Download NCERT Class 11 English Books|
|Publication / Author||NCERT|
|No. of Units|
|Language Medium||English Medium|
Chapters & Units in NCERT Class XI English Book “Woven words”
NCERT Class 11 English Short Stories
- Chapter 1 The Lament
- Chapter 2 A Pair of Mustachios
- Chapter 3 The Rocking-horse Winner
- Chapter 4 The Adventure of the Three Garridebs
- Chapter 5 Pappachi’s Moth
- Chapter 6 The Third and Final Continent
- Chapter 7 Glory at Twilight
- Chapter 8 The Luncheon
NCERT Class 11 English Woven Words Essay
- Chapter 1 The Third and Final Continent
- Chapter 2 My Watch
- Chapter 3 My Three Passions
- Chapter 4 Patterns of Creativity
- Chapter 5 Tribal Verse
- Chapter 6 What is a Good Book?
- Chapter 7 The Story
- Chapter 8 Bridges
NCERT Class 11 English Woven Words Poetry
- Chapter 1 The Peacock
- Chapter 2 Let Me Not to the Marriage of True Minds
- Chapter 3 Coming
- Chapter 4 Telephone Conversation
- Chapter 5 The World is too Much With Us
- Chapter 6 Mother Tongue
- Chapter 7 Hawk Roosting
- Chapter 8 For Elkana
- Chapter 9 Refugee Blues
- Chapter 10 Felling of the Banyan Tree
- Chapter 11 Ode to a Nightingale
- Chapter 12 Ajamil and the Tigers
Download NCERT 11th Class English “Woven words” book Chapter-wise
Download the updated edition of NCERT Class 11 English PDF Book through the below-given links. The following are the PDF eBooks of Class 11 English Woven words by NCERT.
NCERT Class XI English Woven words book
|Unit-2||A Pair of Mustachios||Download|
|Unit-3||The Rocking-horse Winner||Download|
|Unit-4||The Adventure of the Three Garridebs||Download|
|Unit-6||The Third and Final Continent||Download|
|Unit-7||Glory at Twilight||Download|
|Unit-1||The Third and Final Continent||Download|
|Unit-3||My Three Passions||Download|
|Unit-4||Patterns of Creativity||Download|
|Unit-6||What is a Good Book?||Download|
|Unit-2||Let Me Not to the Marriage of True Minds||Download|
|Unit-5||The World is too Much With Us||Download|
|Unit-10||Felling of the Banyan Tree||Download|
|Unit-11||Ode to a Nightingale||Download|
|Unit-12||Ajamil and the Tigers||Download|
Chapters & Units in NCERT XI Class English Book “Hornbill”
There are 8 Reading skills chapters and 6 writing skills chapters in NCERT Class 11 English “Hornbill” book. In the “Hornbill” English textbook, the following are the units and chapters covered.
- Lesson 1: The Portrait of a Lady
- Lesson 2: We’re Not Afraid to Die… if We Can All Be Together
- Lesson 3: Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues
- Lesson 4: Landscape of the Soul
- Lesson 5: The Ailing Planet: The Green Movement’s Role
- Lesson 6: The Browning Version
- Lesson 7: The Adventure
- Lesson 8: Silk Road
- Chapter 1: Note-making
- Chapter 2: Summarising
- Chapter 3: Subtitling
- Chapter 4: Essay – writing
- Chapter 5: Letter – writing
- Chapter 6: Creative Writing
Download Class X English “Hornbill” book Chapterwise
Download the updated edition of NCERT Class 11 English PDF Book through the below-given links. The following are the PDF Ebooks of Class 11 “Hornbill” English by NCERT.
NCERT Class 11 English “Hornbill” chapters
|Unit-1||The Portrait of a Lady||Download|
|Unit-2||We’re Not Afraid to Die… if We Can All Be Together||Download|
|Unit-3||Discovering Tut: The Saga Continues||Download|
|Unit-4||The landscape of the Soul||Download|
|Unit-5||The Ailing Planet: The Green Movement’s Role||Download|
|Unit-6||The Browning Version||Download|
|Unit-4||Essay – writing||Download|
|Unit-5||Letter – writing||Download|
Chapters & Units in NCERT 11th Class English Book “Snapshots”
There are a total of 8 units in NCERT Class 11 English “Snapshots” book. In the “Snapshots” English textbook, the following are the units and chapters covered.
Snapshots Supplementary Reader
- Chapter 1: The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse
- Chapter 2: The Address
- Chapter 3: Ranga’s Marriage
- Chapter 4: Albert Einstein at School
- Chapter 5: Mother’s Day
- Chapter 6: The Ghats of the Only World
- Chapter 7: Birth
- Chapter 8: The Tale of Melon City
Download Class 11 English “Snapshots” book Chapter-wise
Download the updated edition of NCERT Class 11 English PDF Book through the below-given links. The following are the PDF eBooks of Class 11 “Snapshots” English by NCERT.
NCERT Class 11 English “snapshots” book
|Unit-1||The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse||Download|
|Unit-4||Albert Einstein at School||Download|
|Unit-6||The Ghats of the Only World||Download|
|Unit-8||The Tale of Melon City||Download|
Download NCERT Class 11 English Books – Full Books PDF
The complete books of NCERT Class 11 English Books are given here. Click here to download the full-text books.
Download “Woven words” Textbook
Download “Hornbill” Textbook
Download “Snapshots” Textbook
Guide/ Time table for preparing NCERT Class 11 English Books
English must be given a separate time for learning. Communication is the only way to connect with people. Only English is the common language we all have across the world. English is easy to learn if we learn it like this.
- Practice the English language thoroughly by speaking to your friends continuously.
- Learn all tenses and vocabulary perfectly for speaking full English.
- Try to communicate only in English without using any other ones to learn a perfect language.
As per today’s generation without English, it is not allowed to work in the jobs. English has become a part of our life. The basic mobile that we use is designed in English. So we have to learn English if we want to use a phone.
CBSE Class XI Textbook Importance
The main intention of NCERT or CBSE or any system concerned with the Education Field is to make a student easily understand and gain knowledge through the books they provide. Urdu is such a difficult language. NCERT Class 11 English Books has taken a step forward and made this book in order to make a student understand the language.
- A good foundation should be established for a student at a young age itself.
- These NCERT Class 11 English Books provide a good method of learning skills and the best grammar for the students to learn.
- They allow the children to learn, play, and enjoy the education period.
Objectives of NCERT Class 11 English books
The important phase of time for a student to make his future bright is from Class – 11. NCERT English Books for Class XI has done an appreciative work by designing these books with simple language that is understandable both by students and their parents.
Buy NCERT Class 11 English Books at Amazon.in
Keep in touch with us for more updates regarding NCERT Class 11 English Books. For any queries in CBSE 11th Class English Books contact our website through the comment section.