NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books: Follow this article for the details of NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books such as pdf links to download the lessons, the link for full textbook of CBSE Class XI Accountancy Books, and also the syllabus for Accountancy. NCERT means the National Council of Educational Research and Training has opted as a syllabus for CBSE students. There are 2 books in Accountancy, they are
- Financial Accountancy Part -1 | लेखाशास्त्र 1 | 1 محاسبہ
- Accountancy Part – 2 | लेखाशास्त्र 2 | 2 محاسبہ
Content in this Article
NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books
NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books allow the student to enjoy education and learn new things which in turn tries to make students make fond of learning.
|NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books|
|Publication / Author||NCERT|
|No. of Chapters|
|Language Medium||English, Hindi, Urdu|
NCERT Class 11 Financial Accounting Part – 1 Book
While preparing for Class 11 Accountancy, students should refer to their prescribed Accountancy textbook to clear their doubts. The details of NCERT Class 11 Accountancy books are given here.
Chapters and Units of Financial Accounting Part – 1 book
NCERT Books for Class 11 Accountancy Part 1 – English medium
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Accounting
- Chapter 2: Theory Base of Accounting
- Chapter 3: Recording of Transactions – I
- Chapter 4: Recording of Transactions – II
- Chapter 5: Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Chapter 6: Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors
- Chapter 7: Depreciation, Provisions, and Reserves
- Chapter 8: Bill of Exchange
NCERT Books for Class 11 Accountancy Part 1 – Hindi medium
- Chapter 1: लेखांकन-एक परिचय
- Chapter 2: लेखांकन के सैद्धांतिक आधार
- Chapter 3: लेन-देनो का अभिलेखन-1
- Chapter 4: लेन-देनो का अभिलेखन-2
- Chapter 5: बैंक समाधान विवरण
- Chapter 6: तलपट एवं अशुद्धियों का शोधन
- Chapter 7: हर्स, प्रावधान और संचय
- Chapter 8: विनियम विपत्र
NCERT Books for Class 11 Accountancy Part 1 – Urdu medium
پہلا باب: اکاؤنٹنگ کا تعارف
باب 2: اکاؤنٹنگ کا نظریہ اساس
باب 3: لین دین کی ریکارڈنگ – I
باب 4: لین دین کی ریکارڈنگ – II
باب 5: بینک مفاہمت کا بیان
باب 6: آزمائشی توازن اور غلطیوں کی اصلاح
باب 7: فرسودگی ، دفعات اور ذخائر
باب 8: بل کا تبادلہ
Download Financial Accounting Part – 1 book Chapterwise (in English, Hindi, Urdu)
The download links of the Units in NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Book Financial Accounting Part – 1 are given below in English, Hindi, and Urdu.
Financial Accounting 1
NCERT Class XI Accounting Part – 2 Book
While preparing for Class 11 Accountancy, students should refer to their prescribed Accounting part – 2 textbooks to clear their doubts and gain the concepts. The details of NCERT Class 11 Accountancy books are given here.
Chapters and Units of Financial Accounting Part – 2 book
NCERT Books for Class 11 Accountancy Part 2 – English medium
- Chapter 1: Financial Statements – I
- Chapter 2: Financial Statements – II
- Chapter 3: Accounts from Incomplete Records
- Chapter 4: Applications of Computers in Accounting
- Chapter 5: Computerised Accounting System
NCERT Books for Class 11 Accountancy Part 2 – Hindi Medium
- Chapter 1: वित्तीय विवरण – 1
- Chapter 2: वित्तीय विवरण – 2
- Chapter 3: अपूर्ण अभिलेखों से खाते
- Chapter 4: लेखांकन में कम्प्यूटर का अनुप्रयोग
- Chapter 5: कम्प्यूटरीकृत लेखांकन प्रणाली
NCERT Books for Class 11 Accountancy Part 2 – Urdu Medium
پہلا باب: مالی بیانات – I
باب 2: مالی بیانات – دوم
باب 3: نامکمل ریکارڈز سے اکاؤنٹس
باب 4: اکاؤنٹنگ میں کمپیوٹر کی درخواستیں
باب 5: کمپیوٹرائزڈ اکاؤنٹنگ سسٹم
The download links of the Units in NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books Accountancy are given below in English, Hindi, and Urdu.
Complete NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books Download
Here we provide the links for the complete download of NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books. The textbooks of NCERT are converted into pdfs for the easiness of the students.
Download Financial Accounting Part – 1 Full Book
Download Financial Accounting Part – 2 Full Book
Why NCERT Books for Class 11 are Necessary
The importance of NCERT Class 11 Accounting Books are given below:
- NCERT Class 11 Accounting Books covers all the important topics and concepts that are designed in NCERT Curriculum.
- All the topics and concepts are explained in easily understandable simple language.
- Helps to build a strong foundation on all the concepts for the students.
- If students are clear with questions and answers present in NCERT Class 11 Accountancy then they can easily score good marks in the examination.
- Students can easily prepare for their board exams.
- Most of the questions asked in the board examination are completely from the NCERT Solutions.
- Helps to understand the basics concepts very clearly.
- Helps in preparation of scholarship exams like NTSE, Olympiad as most of the scholarship exams syllabus is the same as the NCERT Syllabus.
- Students who are planning to appear for the toughest engineering and medical competitive exams like JEE, NEET, AIIMS, JEE Advanced must have good knowledge about NCERT Solutions.
Students who are aiming to secure good Government Jobs such as UPSC, FCI, SSC, Railway Exams must have good knowledge of NCERT Books.
Study guide for Class XI Students
- After 10th, students will be in a play mode and neglect the studies in Class XI and XII. To make Class XI an effective time for studying, follow the following guide.
- Try to co-operate with your teacher when the class is going on so that you can enjoy the whole class in a steady manner.
- Learn the notes given on that day and complete revision also on that day. Nowadays the exams conducted on the basis of what has been thought in the class.
- Revision of the whole syllabus at a time is not possible, so without wasting time complete the syllabus on time and have a revision on all the subjects. Try all these steps for good success.
Buy NCERT Class 11 Accountancy books at Amazon.in
Follow our page www.examupdates.in for the details of NCERT Class 11 Accountancy Books and also for the details of many other articles. CBSE Class XI Accounting books 2020-21 is now available in English, Hindi, and Urdu also as for the convenience of different language speaking students.