Here are the details about MCA 2nd Year Acharya Nagarjuna University Syllabus 2023 – Center for Distance Education. Complete information about the ANUCDE MCA 2nd year syllabus is obtained here. Candidates who are in the 1st year of MCA have to know the syllabus for a good score in the Sem exams. The syllabus pdf is also available on the official website (ఆచార్య నాగార్జున విశ్వవిద్యాలయం). So, students can download the MCA 2nd year Syllabus 2023 on the official website of ANU CDE.
About Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU)
Content in this Article
Acharya Nagarjuna, the founder of Madhyamika Buddhism is one of the greatest philosophers India has ever produced. The Buddhists of China, Japan and Tibet River him to be the Second Buddha, who once again set in the motion the wheel of Dharma. He endowed with metaphysical profundity and logical acumen has reaffirmed the basic ideas of Buddhism, apart from providing reinterpretation, clarification, and amplification of new concepts of Buddhism. He focused on the fundamental problems of human existence, human aspiration, and human actions. He found solutions to them through intuition and reflective thought. The Official website is www.anucde.info
He applied and practiced these solutions and his doctrine and experience become a norm to motivate rational and sensitive minds of different generations in different countries with varied cultural environments. Hanayama Shinsho recognizing Nagarjuna’s contribution has opined that ‘he may well be called the progenitor of Mahayana thought’. The Madhyamika-karika testifies to the historicity to their author Nagarjuna, the great Buddhist philosopher, who extolled the path of Prajnaparamita.
- Periyar University Courses and Syllabus 2023 | Download Here
- Noorul Islam University Courses and Syllabus 2023 | Download Here
- Meenakshi University Courses and Syllabus 2023 | Download Here
- MS University Courses and Syllabus 2023 | Download Here
- Madras University Courses and Syllabus 2023| Download Here
Master of Computer Applications is the three-year course divided into a number of semesters which are generally six in number with different specializations that are given below.
- Application Software
- Hardware Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Software Development
- Systems Management
- Systems Development
- Systems Engineering
Acharya Nagarjuna University Center of Distance Education MCA 2nd Year Syllabus 2023
MCA 2nd Year Syllabus – Download
- Software Engineering
- Programming with Java
- Computer Networking
- Computer Algorithms
- Distributed Operating Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Probability & statistics
- Unix Shell Lab
- Java Lab
- Algorithms Lab
How to download the Acharya Nagarjuna University MBA 2nd Year Syllabus 2023 PDF
ANU MBA 2nd Year Syllabus 2023: The following are the steps to download the Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU) Syllabus in the academic year of 2023 is given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of ANU (Acharya Nagarjuna University)
- The home page will be appeared on the screen.
- After that, search and click on the syllabus tab.
- The pdf file will be opened on the screen.
- Finally, download the pdf and take a hard copy for further usage.
Courses Offered by ANU
College of Arts:
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Rural Development
- M.A Political Science
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A Sociology
- M.S.W (Master of Social Work)
- M.A History
- M.A Ancient History & Archaeology
- M.A Mahayana Buddhist Studies
- M.A Telugu
- M.A Sanskrit
- M.A English
- M.A Hindi
- M.B.A (International Business)
- M.B.A (Hospital Administration)
- M.T.T.M(Master of Tourism and Travel Management)
- M.A Journalism & Mass Communication
- P.G. Diploma in Ambedkar Studies
College of Science:
- M.Sc. Aquaculture
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Tech Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Electronics & Instrumentation Technology
- M.Sc. Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Foods & Nutritional Science
- M.Sc. Geology
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- M.Sc. Nano-Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Nano-Technology
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Sc. Statistics (QR & OR)
- M.Sc. Zoology
- Download Acharya Nagarjuna University MCA Syllabus 2023
- Download Acharya Nagarjuna University MCA Syllabus 2021
- Download Acharya Nagarjuna University MCA Syllabus 2018
- MCA 1st Year Syllabus Acharya Nagarjuna University – Center for Distance Education
- ANU MCA 3rd Year Syllabus – Center for Distance Education
- MCA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- MCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
FAQS About MCA 2nd Year Acharya Nagarjuna University Syllabus 2023 Courses & Subjects
What is MCA?
MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. It is a postgraduate degree program in the field of computer applications.
What is the duration of MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University?
MCA at Acharya Nagarjuna University is a 3-year program. The duration of the 2nd year is one year.
What are the subjects covered in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University?
The subjects covered in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University are Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Web Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, and Computer Graphics.
What is the syllabus for Database Management Systems in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University?
The syllabus for Database Management Systems in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University includes Introduction to DBMS, Relational Data Model, SQL Queries, Normalization, Transaction Management, Concurrency Control, Recovery Techniques, and Security.
What is the syllabus for Computer Networks in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University?
The syllabus for Computer Networks in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University includes Introduction to Computer Networks, Network Topologies, Network Devices, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Routing Algorithms, Network Security, Wireless Networks, and Network Management.
What is the syllabus for Software Engineering in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University?
The syllabus for Software Engineering in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University includes Software Process Models, Software Metrics, Software Project Management, Software Design Patterns, Software Testing Techniques, and Software Maintenance.
What is the syllabus for Object-Oriented Analysis and Design in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University?
The syllabus for Object-Oriented Analysis and Design in MCA 2nd year at Acharya Nagarjuna University includes Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming, UML Diagrams, Use Cases, Class Diagrams,
Here in this article, MCA 2nd Year Acharya Nagarjuna University Syllabus 2023 – Center for Distance Education is clearly given. Follow this article to know the complete syllabus of the ANUCDE MCA 2nd year syllabus. For any queries or doubts regarding MCA 2nd Year Acharya Nagarjuna University Syllabus – Center for Distance Education, you may comment on the below comment box. We will answer them as soon as possible.