JNTUK M.Tech Regular/Supply 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021. JNTUK has released the notification regarding the exam fee for M.Tech 2nd Semester Regular/supply. Here we are providing the details of Exam Fee Notification for M.Tech 2nd semester. M.Tech Regular/Supply II Semester End Examination Fee Official Notification can download from the link that we have provided in this article. Get clear details from below:
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was originally ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946. It is now a sprawling campus of 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsula India. Kakinada has a rich political literacy and cultural heritage passed on through generations This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, it was affiliated to Andhra University. In the year 2003, the college has become autonomous.
The College is governed by the rules and guidelines provided by the university from time to time. The Principal is the administrative and Academic Head of the College. He is assisted by the Vice-Principal and the College Academic Committee in academic matters and the Deputy Registrar and the office staff in administrative matters. The day-to-day activities of the college are carried out by budgetary allocation from the University fund.
JNTUK M.Tech Regular/Supply 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021
- M.TECH II SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS FOR 2016 ADMITTED BATCH ONLY &
- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS FOR M.TECH II SEMESTER 2013, 2014 & 2015 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY
Candidates appearing for the above-mentioned examinations commencing from 22-05-2019 are informed that the applications will be received as per the below mentioned time schedule:
Previous Year EXAM REGISTRATION LAST DATE
|EXAM REGISTRATION||LAST DATE|
|Without Late Fee||20-05-2019|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||22-05-2019|
|With a Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||25-05-2019|
Exam Registration Fee Details
|FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs. 950/-|
|FOR ONE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECT||Rs. 265/-|
|FOR TWO THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS||Rs. 515/-|
|FOR THREE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS||Rs. 770/-|
|FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS||Rs. 950/-|
(i) The Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registration for examinations in respect of malpractice/court cases/ credits.
(ii) Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for the examination.
JNTUK Previous Year M.Tech Exam Fee Last Date
JNTUK M.Tech Regular/Supply 2nd Sem Exam: Candidates Who Are Eligible To Take The JNTUK M.Tech 2nd Sem Exams Are Requested To Go Through The Details Listed Below:
- Exam Fee Last Date: 20-05-2019
- Exam Fee Last Date (With Late Fee 100/-): 22-05-2019
- Exam Fee Last Date (With Late Fee 1000/-): 25-05-2019
- Exam Fee: 950/-
- Lab Exams Will Be Conducted From 10-06-2019
- Sem Exams Starts On: 17-06-2019
Important Points :
- Applicants should enclose the Xerox copies of the latest Marks Memo containing Details of failed subjects along with the Applications.
- APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICE OF THE RESPECTIVE PRINCIPAL’S OF THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGES AND DULY FILLED IN APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE HANDED OVER IN THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGE OFFICE WITH NECESSARY FEE.
- All the above Examinations will be conducted in the Clustering system.
- The Payment of Total Examination Fee (Without Fine/Rs. 100 Fine/Rs. 1000 Fine) is to be made through Online Link provided in the portal from 05.2019 to 03.05.2019. After Payment, a “Payment Form” will be generated which is to be printed.
- The College has to Submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student application along with attendance Report on 05.05.2019 to 06.05.2019 without fail as detailed below. Applications are to be submitted District wise on the following Dates at JNTUK, Kakinada: A. East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam, and Krishna Districts on 05-05-2019 (Friday).B. Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Guntur and Prakasham Districts on 06-05-2019 (Saturday).
- Laboratory/Project Examinations should be Conducted from 15-05-2019 to 20-05-2019.
- Laboratory/Project Viva-Voce Examinations award lists are to be sent to the Controller of Examinations, J.N.T. University Kakinada, so as to
We have provided JNTUK M.Tech Regular/Supply 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2021 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for JNTUK or our web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.