Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Result in 2020: Check the Indian Institute of Science (IISC) in the academic year of 2020 complete details. which is located in Bangalore, Karnataka which offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses like BA, MA, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, B.Arch, M.Arch, MSW and other Ph.D. courses. Interested candidates can get admission to the courses after clearing the entrance examination. The examination is normally conducted from April-June, 2020 of every year (भारतीय विज्ञान संस्थान (IISC) परिणाम). However, the university releases the notification regarding examination in the month of March 2020.
So, for appearing in an entrance examination candidates have to register themselves by filling the application form. The last date for application registration is from April-May 2020. In this, all the information is completely related to IISC University. You can view or download the IISC Result 2020 PDF is also available in this article.
About the Indian Institute of Science
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), scientific research and higher education-oriented university, located in Bangalore, India, was established in 1909. At present, the institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in various disciplines of science and technology. Registration for the programs usually commences in the month of February/ March every year. Interested candidates can apply through online mode. Admission to the courses offered by IISc Bangalore is done on the basis of marks scored in the relevant qualifying entrance exam.
- For admission to B.Sc (Research), the candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- B.Sc (Research) aspiring candidates must possess valid KVPY/ JEE Main/ NEET-UG scores.
- Candidate should possess B.Tech/B.Des/B.Arch degree for admission to M.Tech/M.Des/M.Mgt course.
- For the PG course, the candidates should possess valid GATE/JEST/CEED/CAT/GMAT scores.
- In case of Integrated Ph.D., the candidates must have passed a B.Sc degree in the relevant field.
- Candidates must also possess valid JAM/JEST scores for admission to Integrated Ph.D.
- For Ph.D. admission, candidates should have passed a postgraduate degree in the relevant field.
- The institute provides reservation for SC/ST/OBC/persons with disability (PWD) and Kashmiri-Migrant (KM) candidates.
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Result 2020
For UG Courses:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting date of Application form||1st week of February 2020|
|Submission of application form||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date of submission of scores ( KVPY, IIT JEE Main, IIT JEE Advanced, NEET)||Within 1 week after results declaration|
|Reporting at the Institution||Last week of July 2020|
For PG & Ph.D Courses:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Online application Release||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date of submission of application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Receipt application last date for ERP/sponsored candidates||4th week of March 2020|
|Aptitude Test for M.Tech/M.Des||3rd week of April 2020|
|Submission of scores of joint CSIR-UGC NET||4th week of April 2020|
|Interview date for M.Mgt course||April 2020|
|Interview date for M.Tech Course||May 2020|
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Result: This year, the IISC entrance exam 2020 will be conducted in two slots, April 2020. The entrance test will be followed by the IISC University BBA selection procedure which includes Micro Presentation, Skill Assessment, and Personal Interview.
The selection procedure of IISC University 2020 for the first session will be conducted from May 2020 and for the second session will be held from May 2020. The exact dates of the selection procedure of the IISC University BBA exam shall be mentioned on the hall ticket. The admit card of IBA University BBA 2020 will be valid for both the first round of written test as well as selection rounds. It will be issued in April 2020 for the first slot of IISC BBA entrance 2020 and on May 2020 for the second slot.
IISC – How to check result 2020
University publishes the examination result on its official website. Candidates can check their results through online mode only. They should check the university website on regular basis to check the latest updates.
- Candidates should log on to the official website
- Then search for the Examination section present on the website homepage
- Now click on the Exam Results option given under the Examination section
- Then candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to find the program and click on given link
- Now candidates have to enter their personal details like registration number etc.
- Then the result will be open in the PDF file which comprises of result or grade marks on the candidate’s computer screen.
- Finally, candidates can save and take a printout of the result for their future reference.
In this article, we have given the information about the Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Result in the academic year of 2020. Visit this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment box. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends.