IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata PGDBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest updates of IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata PGDBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharaghpur, ISI Kolkata jointly invites applications for admissions in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics for the academic year 2019 – 21 Batch. Candidates will be offered admissions based on the Entrance Test conducted by the Institutes. The Written Exam was conducted on February 17, 2019. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding PGDBA Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIMC Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IABM MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata PGDBA Admissions
Content in this Article
PGDBA IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata 2019 Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||3rd December 2018|
|Last Date of submission of online application||3rd January 2019|
|Release of Call Letter /Admit Card (email)||23rd /24th January 2019|
|Date of Written Test||February 17, 2019|
|Display of Shortlisted Candidates for Personal Interview||March 06, 2019|
|Dates of Personal Interviews||30th & 31st March 2019|
|Date of Admission||17th June 2019|
PGDBA IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
PGDBA IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata Selection Process
The Selection of candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on the Entrance Exam conducted by the Institutes.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Final Selection of the candidates will be done on the performance of Written Test, Personal Interview, Work Experience and Academic Record.
PGDBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for PGDM Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
PGDBA 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee Details as follows :
|Mode of Payment||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata PGDBA 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in offline Mode.
- Duration of the Exam will be 3 Hours.
The Syllabus for the Entrance Exam
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation & Data Visualization
- Quantitative Aptitude
IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata PGDBA 2019 Admit Card
- Admit Card of IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata PGDBA Entrance Exam will be sent through E-Mail for the candidates.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the Call Letter and to be bought to the Written Exam.
- Candidates without the Call Letter will not be allowed for the Exam.
PGDBA 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of IIT Kharaghpur+IIMC+ISI Kolkata PGDBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.