IIFT 2023 Notification: Check out the details of the IIFT 2023 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Concept of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test 2023 like IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, IIFT Syllabus, IIFT 2023 Application Form, and Fee. The Registration Procedure Would Be given in Stepwise Procedure Below. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade exam is the written entrance test for a two-year MBA (International Business) program at IIFT.
IIFT 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
Here is the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) 2023 - Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Results and counselling details. IIFT 2023 conducts by National Testing Agency (NTA). The eligibility for IIFT is Completed Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline are eligible. IIFT 2023 Exam Dates - IIFT Entrance Exam date-Sunday, December 18, 2022 (10 AM to 12Noon) IIFT GD-PI-WAT Round Dates- February/March 2023 . IIFT 2023 Admit card release date - 16 December 2022. And the IIFT results release date - For IIFT exam results - 31 December 2022 ; For IIFT GD-PI-WAT Round results- April 2023
|Entrance Exam Full Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
|Exam Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Eligibility||Completed Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline are eligible|
|Exam For||MBA (International Business) program|
|Application Submission Dates||1 October 2022|
|IIFT Application Last Date||24 November 2022|
|Online Application Form|
|IIFT Exam Notification||
For Information about IIFT Test- View/Download
For Score cards- View/Download
|IIFT Exam Dates||IIFT Entrance Exam date-Sunday, December 18, 2022 (10 AM to 12Noon) IIFT GD-PI-WAT Round Dates- February/March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||16 December 2022|
|IIFT Results Release Date||For IIFT exam results - 31 December 2022 ; For IIFT GD-PI-WAT Round results- April 2023|
|IIFT Exam Helpline Numbers||01204728426|
|IIFT Official Website|
About IIFT 2023
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier autonomous public business school located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1963 by the Government of India with the aim of helping Indian businesses to enhance their international competitiveness.
- ATMA Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 pdf Download
- XAT Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- JKCET Question Paper 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 & Previous Papers pdf Download
- IMU CET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017 pdf Download
- Karnataka PGCET Question Paper 2023 & Previous Papers 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 PDF Download
IIFT offers various courses related to international business management, including MBA in International Business, Executive Masters in International Business, Certificate Course in Export-Import Management, and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business.
The institute has collaborations with various international organizations and universities, and it also conducts research and consultancy services in the areas of international trade and business.
IIFT 2023 Important Links
|IIFT 2023 Application||IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern||IIFT 2023 Results|
|IIFT 2023 Question Paper||IIFT 2023 Answer key||IIFT 2023 Admit Card|
IIFT 2023 Important Dates
The important dates for IIFT 2023 will be released along with the official notification. Candidates must regularly check the official website for any updates regarding the exam.
|IIFT Online Application Start Date||1st October 2022|
|IIFT Application Last Date||24th November 2022|
|IIFT Exam Admit Card||16th-18th December 2022|
|IIFT 2023 Exam Date||18th December 2022|
|IIFT Exam Results||11 February 2023|
|GD/PI Dates||To be announced|
|Final Merit list||To be announced|
|Class commencement||July 2023|
📢 Get Latest IIFT 2023 Exam News & Updates
via Telegram / WhatsApp / E-mail
Note: Please fill details to get latest exam notifications, updates & alerts.
IIFT Exam Dates 2023
The official notification for IIFT 2023 is released in Official website. The last date to submit the application is 24th October 2022. The IIFT 2023 exam is 18th December 2022.National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT 2023) for MBA(IB) Program.
Interview Test Centers-Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
|MBA (Business Analytics) Delhi campus||Accepted Entrance Exam-IIFT Test/GMAT||Start Date-24 march 2023.|
Last Date-13 April 2023
|Application fee-INR 2000 for General candidates & ST/SC-INR 1000|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Global Human Resource Management (EPGD-GHRM)||3 years’ work experience in management/executive level||Last date 15 May 2023||Application fee-INR 2000 for General candidates & ST/SC-INR 1000|
IIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- At least 45% marks aggregate in subjects for General Category and 40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category.
- Entrance Exams – Good score in SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) or JEE (Main) or Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination.
There is no age limit proposed by the university, but the candidate has to follow authority norms for the application.
IIFT Application Form 2023
The IIFT 2023 Online Application available in the Official Website of IIFT. The following we provide the Online Application form for IIFT examination.
IIFT 2023 Application Fee
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 2500|
|SC/ST/PWD/Third gender candidates||Rs 1250|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates||INR 15000|
IIFT Application Process
- IIFT 2023 registration can be done online as well as offline mode.
- Enter all the required details to register. On successful registration, candidates will receive the application number on their registered email ID. Login with the application number and password to access the application form. Pay the requisite application fee.
- To pay online, a valid Credit / Debit card (Master/ VISA). To pay via Demand Draft, keep the requisite amount of DD ready with you.
IIFT 2023 Exam pattern
|Sections||Questions||for correct answer||Total marks||For wrong answer|
|Quantitative Ability||25||3||75||– 1|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||35||3||105||– 1|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||30||3||90||– 1|
|General Awareness||20||1.5||30||– 0.5|
- Total Questions- 110
- Total Marks-300
- Test Duration-120 Minutes
- Exam Mode-Online
- Type of Questions- MCQ type
IIFT 2023 Syllabus
• Permutation & Combination
• Time & Work
• Time & Distance
• Heights & Distance
• Special Equations
• SI & CI
• Series & Analysis
• Input & Output
• Linear word formation
• Pie Chart
• Caselets & Bar Graph
• Line Graph
• Fill in the blanks
• Odd word out
• Para Formation Questions
• Figures of speech grammar
• Matching word meanings
How to Prepare IIFT 2023
- Make small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
IIFT 2023 Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card through the official website of IIFT on the 16th-18th December 2022. To download the admit card online, candidates are required to enter their name and application number. On downloading the hall ticket, candidates must check the details printed on it and make sure they are error-free.
IIFT 2023 Results
IIFT 2023 Results date is 11 February 2023. Candidates have to log in with their username and password to access the result.
IIFT 2023 Selection Process
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test are required to appear the further rounds of the selection process. These shortlisted candidates must participate in the Extempore, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview rounds. The final result will be the list of shortlisted candidates for admission rounds. This list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the IIFT 2023 entrance test, Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheet of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Courses Offered Through IIFT
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Business Analytics
- Integrated Mangement program
- Executive Mannagement program
IIFT Helpline Numbers
- IIFT New Delhi Campus:
- Phone: +91-11-39147200
- Fax: +91-11-26853956
- Email: [email protected]
- IIFT Kolkata Campus:
- Phone: +91-33-23572853
- Fax: +91-33-23572904
- Email: [email protected]
IIFT 2023 – FAQs
What is IIFT 2023?
IIFT is management entrance test conducted by National Test Agency to get IIFT (IB) program admission in Kolkata, Delhi & Kakinada Campus.
What is the duration of IIFT Exam?
The time duration for IIFT exam is 120 minutes.
What is last date to submit application form for IIFT Exam?
Last date for IIFT 2023 Exam is 24 November 2022
What is the selection process for MBA (IB) at IIFT?
The selection process consists of a written test, group discussion, essay writing, and personal interview.
What are the courses offered at IIFT?
IIFT offers several courses including two-year MBA (International Business), Executive MBA (International Business), Certificate Programme in Export Management, and PhD in International Business.
What is the eligibility criteria for MBA (IB) at IIFT?
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree of at least 3 years duration in any discipline, with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates). Final year students can also apply.
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about IIFT 2023 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.