Check out the latest topic of Law Entrance Test of Delhi University – LLB | LLM Question Papers 2019 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download. Delhi University Conducts LAW Entrance Test for the Applicants can get the Admission in the Law Courses. Delhi University Offers the Programs of Law are LLB, LLM (2 years) and LLM (3 years). The Delhi University Exam (दिल्ली विश्वविद्यालय एलएलबी | एलएलएम प्रश्न पत्र) Conducting Authority Release the Entrance Test Previous Question papers for candidate preparations. The Applied candidates can Download the Question papers to get the Idea on Marking Scheme, Pattern, Subject Required marks.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the Delhi University LLM, LLB 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus and Much more About the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer the following Links for Better Information on Delhi University LLB, LLM.
- Delhi University – LLB | LLM Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- The Delhi University – LLB | LLM Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- Delhi University – LLB/LLM Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
- The Delhi University – LLB | LLM Result – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
Delhi University – LLB | LLM Question Papers 2019
The Delhi University – LLB | LLM Question Papers 2019 of Law entrance Test conducting Authority Release for Registered candidates. The Applicants can download the Previous Question papers from the Official Website also. Here we Provide the Delhi University – LLB | LLM 2018 Previous Question Papers for candidate Reference. The DU LLM, LLB Law Entrance Test is going to conduct in the month of June 2019. The Answer key for the Entrance Test Candidate Attended Question paper in the month of June 2019 For both LLM and LLB. The Entrance Test Candidates Result will be published by the Authority in the month of July 2019. The Qualified candidate can follow the Counselling Procedure with Instructions by the Authority.
The Delhi University conducts DU LLB and LLM Entrance Exam in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in LLB and LLM programs offered by the University. Programmes offered at Delhi University’s Faculty of Law are LLB, LLM (2 years) and LLM (3 years). To offer admission to aspirants in LLM and LLB courses offered by the University, candidates need to appear for DU LLM, DU LLB entrance exam.
Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
Here we have provided the sample Question Paper of Delhi University – LLB | LLM 2019 for the candidate Preparation. you can Download the Previous Delhi University – LLB | LLM Question Papers with Answers from the following Link.
How to Prepare for the Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
DU – LLB | LLM Syllabus and Exam Pattern
LLB Exam Pattern:
|Section||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|English Language & Comprehension||100 Ques||400 Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|Reasoning & Analytical Abilities|
|Legal Awareness & Aptitude|
LLM Exam Pattern:
|Topics||Duration||Total Marks||No.of Questions|
|Family Law||120 minutes||700 Marks||170 Questions|
|Law of Torts|
|Law of Contracts|
|Company Law & Partnership|
|Public International Law|
|Constitutional Law of India|
|Sale of Goods|
|Intellectual Property Rights|
DU LLB Syllabus
Legal Awareness & Aptitude
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- IPC and the CrPC
- Vicarious Liability
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
Reasoning & Analytical Abilities
- Critical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
English Language & Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled words/sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Incorrect sentences
- Unseen passages
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Physical geography, science, and environment
- Important happenings in the area of the Indian Constitution or Justice system
- Important awards of the year – sports, science, literature, and arts
- Major UN bodies, their functions locations
- Overview of Indian history and geography
- AP and GP
- Profit and loss
- Number system
DU LLM Syllabus
- Constitutional Law of India
- Criminal Law
- Company law and Partnership
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR),
- Cyber Law,
- Environment Law
- Contemporary Legal Issues
- Law of Contracts and Sale of Goods
- Law of Torts and Consumer Protection
- Family Law
- Public International Law
For More Information You can follow the Official Website of Delhi University. The Entrance Test Applied Candidates can Download the Official Question paper with Answer Key from the Website of Delhi University Exam.
Hope this post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of Delhi University – LLB | LLM Question Papers 2019 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.