CMC Vellore Admit Card 2020: Check out the CMC Admit Card 2020. Candidates who are willing to join in CMC must write the entrance exam to get the admission. CMC Admit Card(CMC அட்டையை ஏற்றுக்கொள்) will be released by the official website of the Institute. Candidates will also be searching for the Hall Ticket/Call Letter who have already joined the Institute and will be appearing for the semester exams. The applications accepted by the Institute for the Entrance programs, the candidates will successfully get the Admit Card in Time. In this article, we have also provided a direct link to download the Admit Card. Please have a look at it.
Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore is a private, minority-run educational and research institute. The college now offers over 175 different postgraduate courses in the medical, nursing and allied health disciplines, including Ph.D. courses. A total of over 2,600 students are enrolled every year. The college offers MBBS, 57 post-graduate diploma and degree medical courses (MS, MD, DM, MCh, Bachelor of Science, Master of Science and Ph.D.), 44 Allied Health Science courses, and 14 diploma courses in nursing and other fields, and 52 Fellowship courses. A total of about 2500 students are enrolled per year.
Content in this Article
Christian Medical College Vellore is one of the largest hospitals in India. Every day over 8,000 patients choose to come here for their treatment, because of
- Committed doctors and staff, renowned for compassion and excellence, putting the patient first. Many of them have received training abroad. They are active in cutting edge research, keeping abreast of the latest developments.
- Latest medical technology
- Comprehensive, everything under one roof – from family medicine to nearly every medical specialty and super specialty
- Strong ethical standards – It is not for profit, the doctors are employed full time, they have no other practices and receive a fixed salary with no incentive for unnecessary procedures or tests.
CMC Vellore Admit Card 2020 Dates
Below we have provided the expected dates regarding the release of admit card and application form
|Events||Important Dates (Expected)|
|Starting of application form||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date of application submission||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Release of admit cards||4th week of Apr 2020|
CMC Admit Card 2020
|University||Christian Medical College|
|Location||Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG and Doctoral Courses|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
- CMC Time Table – Click Here
- CMC Admit card – Click Here
- CMC Results – Click Here
- CMC Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- CMC Question papers – Click Here
CMC Admit Cards / Hall Tickets
Students are eagerly waiting for the release of the Admit Cards and Hall Tickets of the Semester Exams. Admit Cards are for the students who need to write the entrance exam to get the admission in the Institute. Hall Tickets are given to the students who will be appearing for the Semester Exams. These Admit Cards/Hall Tickets will be released by the Institute one week before the exam.
The entrance exam admits cards are available online on the official website of the institute. Candidates can download the admit card by the link made available to you.
How to Download Admit Card
Here are the steps to be followed to download the Admit Card
- Visit the official website of the college – www
- Click on the link “Admit Card” in the Student section.
- Now, enter your registration ID and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Your Admit Card will be displayed on your screen.
- Save and Take a printout of it.
Once the Admit Card is available, check the correctness of your details. The Admit Card Contains the following
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Roll Number or Registration Number
- Exam Time
- The venue of the Exam
- Few Instructions
Click Here to Download the Admit Card
Hope this article is helpful to the candidates to know the details of the CMC Vellore Admit Card (सीएमसी वेल्लोर हॉल टिकट) and to know the procedure of downloading the Admit Card. Share this article with your friends.