JNTUK B.Pharmacy 2-2 Semester (R13, R10, R07) Supply Results November 2019 – Declared. JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada) has announced the results for B.Pharmacy II Year II Semester (R13, R10, R07) regulation Supply Results which have been conducted in the month of November 2016. Here we are providing the link to see your results for JNTUK B.Pharmacy 2nd year 2nd semester exams. JNTU Kakinada has conducted B.Pharmacy 2-2 sem exams in the month of November 2020 for R13, R10, R07 regulation, supply exam students. The results for the same has been released by the JNTUK officially. Check the results link from below.
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was originally ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the time of its establishment in 1946. It is now a sprawling campus of 110 acres, green with mango trees in the fast developing Port city of Kakinada, East coast of peninsula India. Kakinada has a rich political literacy and cultural heritage passed on through generations This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, it was affiliated to Andhra University. In the year 2003 the college has become autonomous.
The College is governed by the rules and guidelines provided by the university from time to time. The Principal is the administrative and academic Head of the College. He is assisted by the Vice-Principal and the College Academic Committee in academic matters and the Deputy Registrar and the office staff in administrative matters. The day-to-day activities of the college are carried out by budgetary allocation from the University fund.
JNTUK B.Pharmacy 2-2 Sem (R13/R10/R07) Supply Exam Results Nov 2020
JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada) conducted the B.Pharmacy II year II semester exams in the month of November 2020 and after completion of evaluation, finally released the results @ jntukresults.edu.in. Students who have written Supplementary exams, they are eagerly waiting for the results of R13, R10 & R07. Here we are providing the details about the JNUTK B.Pharmacy II Year II Semester of R13, R10 & R07 Regulation Supply Students Exam Results.
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Name of the Exam||JNTUK B.Pharmacy 2-2 Sem (R13, R10 & R07) Supply 2020|
|Name of the Category||Results|
Students can also check their B.Pharmacy 2-2 sem result from jntuk official results portal @ jntukresults.edu.in.
Click on below button to check your results….
Last Date for Recounting/Revaluation/Challenge By Revaluation: Will Update Soon
To Apply for Revaluation/Recounting/Revaluation by Challenge Click Here.
- “-1” in the filed of externals indicates student absent for the respective subject.
- “-2” in the filed of externals indicates student Withheld for the respective subject.
- “-3” in the filed of externals indicates student Malpractice for the respective subject.
Eaxmination Results are Released by JNTUK
- Revaluation/Recounting results for M.TECH I SEMESTER (R13/R09) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS
- Revaluation/Recounting results for M.Pharmacy (R13/R05) I SEMESTER REG/SUPPLE EXAMINATIONS
JNTUK M.Tech/M.Pharmacy 2nd Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification
- M.Tech Ii Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations For 2018 Admitted Batch Only And
- M.Tech Ii Semester Supplementary Examinations For 2015 To 2017 Admitted Batches Only
- M.Pharmacy Ii Semester Pci Regulation Regular/Supplementary Examinations (For 2018 Admitted Batch-PCI Regulation)
- M.Pharmacy Ii Semester R16 Regulations Supplementary Examinations (For 2016 & 2017 Admitted Batches Only)
- M.Pharmacy Ii Semester R13 Regulations Supplementary Examinations (For 2015 Admitted Batch Only)
How to download JNTUK B.Pharmacy 2-2 Sem Exam Results
Following are the steps to download the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology Kakinada B.Pharmacy 2-2 sem time table in the academic year of 2020 is given as :
- Visit the official website of JNTU Kakinada.
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Next, search and click on the Result tab.
- Enter the registration details and login on that page.
- Download the results that you want.
- Finally, take a hard copy for future reference.
Official Website link: Click Here
Note: For any Clarifications/ Doubts, Contact at College or University websites @ jntuk.edu.in, jntukexams.info
Share this article with your friends, who are waiting for results. Also, bookmark our website for more updated results & notifications. Share your thoughts & opinions & doubts using the comment box from below.