Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Time Table 2019 – Check Here
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Time Table 2019: Check the Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Time Table the academic year of 2019. Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Declared End Semester Examination Schedule MO2017, NC Examination Schedule October 2017,MID Semester Examination Schedule Final,MID Semester Examination Schedule Tentative Dates will be available here. You can View or download the BIT Mesra Exam Time Table 2019 is also available in this article. All the given Time Table information is completely related to the Xavier School of Management (XLRI).
About Xavier School of Management (XLRI)
Content in this Article
The Xavier School of Management (XLRI) was established in 1955 at Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand by the philanthropist and industrialist Xavier. The institute was affiliated to Patna University until 1960 and then to Ranchi University. XLRI was declared a deemed university in 1986 under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 under notification No. F. 9-2/83-U.3 August 28, 1986.
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Time Table 2019
Interested candidates can fill their application from the official website www.bitmesra.ac.in as per schedule. Those who fill their application on time will be eligible to attend the counselling, aptitude test and interview for further admission process.
|Event Name||Date of Event|
|Filling of online form commences from||05 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of online form||15 Jun 2019 for Jaipur Campus|
22 Jun 2019 for Noida Campus
|Display of list of the eligible candidate||16 Jun 2019 for Jaipur Campus|
25 Jun 2019 for Noida Campus
|Date of Entrance Test-GD &PI||22 Jun 2019 for Jaipur Campus|
30 Jun 2019 for Noida Campus
|Publishing of the merit list of the selected candidates||22 Jun 2019 for Jaipur Campus|
30 Jun 2019 for Noida Campus by evening
- For General Candidates: Rs.2500/-
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Mode of payment would be through State Bank Collect.
- The application fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
How to Apply for XLRI Entrance Exam
The steps to apply Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Time Table is given here.
- Firstly, search for Xavier School of Management (XLRI) official website and click on the link admission link on the home page and follow the link for MCA entrance exam.
- Create ‘username’ and ‘password’ when asked. Do not share your username and password with anybody else.
- Also, Check the eligibility criteria for MCA programme 2019.
- Now complete and submit the application online on official website.
- Pay the application fee through State Bank Collect (any nationalized bank).
- Furthermore, take a printout of electronically generated application form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures).
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Exam Elibility Criteria
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Online Test 2019: BIT MCA Entrance Exam is conducted by the Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Time Table Ranchi. The eligible candidates are invited for admission to the 3-year (6-semester) Full-Time Master in Computer Applications (MCA) course at XLRI Mesra and its Off Campuses at BIT Lalpur and XLRI Noida for the session 2019-20. The Birla Institute of Technology Mesra campus is located, 16 km from Ranchi in Jharkhand. A large number of students apply for various courses at BIT Mesra. The MCA 2019 online entrance test dates are yet to be announced. And looking at last year dates, it was held on June 2019 (Sunday) at various Test Centers.
In this article provided an information about the Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Time Table 2019. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends.