Check out the latest Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs (उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस नौकरियां). Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Uttar Pradesh has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board released various posts such as Warder, Fireman. We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. Instructions for How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Warder, Firemen|
|Number of Posts||5419|
|Starting Date of Application Form||01-12-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-12-2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||28-12-2018|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Tests||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Horse Rider Police||102|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board.
- Age Limit should be between 18-22 years.
- Age relaxation to be followed as per the rules.
Here are the salary details for various posts.
- The Pay Scale for Male Warder, Female Warder and Horse Rider Police, Fireman is Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month
- For General/OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs 200/-
The candidates will be selected by the tests conducted by the Board. Candidates who clear every test are eligible for the posts. The Selection Process is as follows :
- Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Uttar Pradesh. Pease have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment –
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Police Constable, Sub Inspector. Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends.