Check out the latest Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Uttar Pradesh Constable Jobs (उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस नौकरियां). Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Uttar Pradesh has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board released various posts such as Police, Constable. We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. Instructions for How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online or offline mode.
Content in this Article
Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Police, Constables|
|Number of Posts||49,568|
|Starting Date of Application Form||17-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08-12-2018|
|Last Date for Submission Through Challan||10-12-2018|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Tests||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs Notification PDF|
Posts & Vacancies
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Reserved Citizen Police||31360|
|Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary||18208|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidates should have completed 12th from recognized Board.
- The minimum age required for the post of Reserved Citizen Police is between 18-22 years.
- The minimum age required for the post of Armed Constable is between 18-25 years.
- Age relaxation to be followed as per the rules.
Here are the salary details for various posts.
- The Pay Scale for Citizen Police and Armed Constable is Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
- For General/OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs 200/-
- Application Fee payment can be done through online/offline mode.
The candidates will be selected by the tests conducted by the Board. Candidates who clear every test are eligible for the posts. The Selection Process is as follows :
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Uttar Pradesh. Pease have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs – uppbpb.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application forms will be rejected if the payment is not done.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Citizen Police, Constables. Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends.