Check out the details of TS ICET Question Papers 2019 & Previous 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 pdf Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Question papers with Solutions. Kakatiya University, Warangal Authority will be releasing the TS ICET Official Question papers (టిఎస్ ఐసిఇటి Question Papers 2018 )After the TS ICET 2018 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, TS ICET Entrance Test Syllabus, TS ICET 2018 Application Form and Fee, TS ICET 2018 Admit Card Download. The TS ICET Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the TS ICET Admission Test 2018 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- TS ICET 2018 Application Form, Registration, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- TS ICET Admit Card 2018 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
About TS ICET
TS ICET (टीएस आईसीईटी ) is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-18. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
TS ICET Full Form is Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test
TS ICET Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of TS ICET Question papers with the solutions and last year of TS ICET Entrance Test Official Question paper with the Subject Wise for the year 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014. The following are the Sample Question Papers of TS ICET Examination on the Courses of TS ICET Entrance Test. The Question Papers of 2017 and 2018 will be Update soon for the TS ICET Entrance Exam.
TS ICET Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year TS ICET Question papers with their solutions are given below. TS ICET 2018 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best TS ICET preparations. The Candidates can Download the TS ICET Question papers through the following Links.
|TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers||Download Link|
|TS ICET 2017 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|TS ICET 2016 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|TS ICET 2015 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|TS ICET 2014 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
|TS ICET 2013 Question Paper Pdf||Download|
TS ICET 2018 Question Papers
Kakatiya University, Warangal Authority may release the Official TS ICET Question Papers After the Entrance Test 2018 Exam. The TS ICET 2018 Test will be organized in the Month of May 2018. The authority will provide the TS ICET 2018 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the TS ICET 2018 counseling according to their rank in the merit list.
- TS ICET 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
How to Prepare TS ICET 2018 Exam
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
TS ICET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
TS ICET Syllabus consists of 200 questions of one mark each. According to the TSI CET 2018 Exam Pattern paper is divided into three sections namely Section A, Section B and Section C. Questions are asked from various topics such as data sufficiency, problem-solving equations, arithmetic problems, algebra, geometrical ability, vocabulary, statistical ability, business knowledge, computer terminology, functional grammar and reading comprehension.
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20 Ques|
|Problem Solving||55 Ques|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35 Ques|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30 Ques|
|Statistical Ability||10 Ques|
|Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10 Ques|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10 Ques|
|Functional Grammar||15 Ques|
|Reading Comprehension||15 Ques|
|Total questions||200 Ques|
TS ICET Syllabus
- Pie Chart
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding Problems
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
- Calendar problems
- Clock problems
- Blood relationships
- Arrivals, departures, and schedules
- Seating arrangements
- Symbol and notation interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Sequences and Series
- Numbers and alphabet
- Missing number in a sequence or a series
- Data Analysis
- Bar diagram
- Binomial Theorem
- Notion of a limit and derivative
- Plane geometry – lines
- Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles
- Coordinate geometry-distance between points
- Statistical Ability
- Frequency Distributions
- Mean, Median, Mode
- Arithmetical Ability
- Laws of indices, ratio, and proportion
- Numbers and divisibility
- C.M. and G.C.D
- Rational numbers
- Profit and loss
- Pipes and cisterns
- Time, distance and work problems
- Areas and volumes
- Modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability Statements
- Truth tables
- Relations and functions
- Remainder theorem and consequences
- Linear equations and expressions
- Standard Deviation
- Functional grammar
- Computer and business contexts
- Understand written text and drawing inferences
- Reading Comprehension
Note: For Each correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates. No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
Also, check the Following links for more information on the Entrance Test
- ATMA Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 pdf Download
- ACET Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016 pdf Download
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TS ICET (టిఎస్ ఐసిఇటి)Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 pdf Download. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.