TANUVAS University Courses and Syllabus 2020 | Download Here
TANUVAS University Courses and Syllabus: Check out the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) University Courses and Syllabus 2020. Candidates who have got the admission in TANUVAS University are searching for the TANUVAS University Courses and Syllabus details 2020. So, in this article, I am going to give detailed information about the TANUVAS University Courses and Syllabus. (TANUVAS பல்கலைக்கழகம் பாடநெறிகள் & பாடத்திட்டம்). Here you can also check the Syllabus for all the courses semester wise. The details of various academic programs offered by the TANUVAS University are also mentioned in this article. The Syllabus for UG, PG, Ph.D. courses is also provided on our website.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University are the first Veterinary University in Asia. This University offers UG, PG and Ph.D. courses in Animal Sciences. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) is a veterinary university founded in 1989 in Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai, India. Candidates checking out for the syllabus of various courses can visit our website to download it. We have also provided the list of courses offered by the University. This article helps the students for letting them know the Syllabus and Course details.
Content in this Article
TANUVAS University Courses and Syllabus 2020
|University||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS)|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, PG Diploma, Ph.D. Courses in Animal Sciences|
|TANUVAS University Courses & Syllabus||Available Now|
- TANUVAS University Time Table – Click Here
- TANUVAS University Admit card – Click Here
- TANUVAS University Results – Click Here
- TANUVAS University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- TANUVAS University Question papers – Click Here
Courses offered by the University
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.SC) – 5 years
- Bachelor of Food Technology – B.Tech(FT) – 4 years
- Bachelor of Poultry Production Technology – B.Tech (PPT) – 4 years
- Bachelor of Dairy Technology – B.Tech (DT) – 4 years
Post Graduate Courses
- Degree Programmes
- Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.SC) – 2 years
- Master of Food Technology – M.Tech (FT) – 2 years
- Master of Science -(Bio-Informatics/Bio-Statistics) – 2 years
- MBA in Food and Live Stock Business Management – 2 years
Doctoral Degree Programmes
- Ph.D. in Veterinary and Animal Science – 3 years
- Ph.D. in Food Technology – 3 years
PG Diploma Programmes
- PG Diploma in Business Management
- PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics
- PG Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis
- PG Diploma in Companion Animal Practice
- M.Phil – Master of Philosophy in Bio-Technology
TANUVAS University Syllabus – Download Here
Here we are going to provide the syllabus for all departments of all Courses. Here is the Syllabus for all courses offered by the University. Here are the files provided, you can just download the PDF files by the links available by clicking on it. These Syllabus PDF will also be available on the official website of the Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. Candidates who want to prepare for the exams must first know the Syllabus.
UG Programs Syllabus
Entrance Exam Syllabus – Click Here
PG Programs Syllabus
- M.Tech (Food Technology)
- M.SC (Bio-Informatics/ Bio-Statistics)
- M.Phil (Bio-Technology)
- PG Diploma
How to Check out the Syllabus
- Visit the official website of the institute – www.tanuvas.ac.in
- Click on the “Academics” tab on the homepage.
- From the list of options visible to you, Select UG or PG courses for which you want to view the syllabus
- Here you will find the syllabus of various courses under UG and PG.
- Click on the PDF file to download it.
We have provided TANUVAS University Courses and Syllabus 2020 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about the Courses & Syllabus can visit the Official website or keep visiting our website for the updates.