St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Result 2020: In this article, we provide information about the St.John’s Medical College (SJMC) Banglore time table in the academic year of 2020. St. Johns PG Admission Result 2020 will be checked online. Only P.G. NEET 2020 qualified candidates are eligible for admission and based on their All India NEET ranking/NEET score will be called for clinical skills (Practical Test) and an Interview for Admission in St. John’s Medical College PG Medical (MD, MS, PG Diploma) courses. Result / Merit list for each stage will also be available here.
Get here complete details of St. Johns PG Medical Admission Result 2020 (सेंट जॉन मेडिकल कॉलेज). In this, all the details are completely related to the St. John’s Medical College. You can view or download the SJMC Bangalore Medical Exam Result 2020 PDF is also available here.
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management Result
- Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) Result
- CMR University Result
Content in this Article
St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences (SJNAHS) is a self-financing private Institution. St. John’s Medical College, Bengaluru established in 1963 by the CBCI with the aim of training healthcare personnel committed to serving the poor in the margins, was dedicated as a memorial of the XXXVIII International Eucharistic Congress held in Bombay in 1964 and named after St. John the Baptist, the Patron of Pope John XXIII, who was an ardent supporter of this initiative of the Catholic Church in India.
CBCI Office for Health Care was established in 1989 by the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of India to function as the coordinating body of all the health-related organizations of the Church in India.
St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences consists of:
- A Medical College – counted as one of the best in the nation
- A state of the art Hospital with 1350 beds for all medical and surgical departments including super-specialty departments
- A top-class College of Nursing
- A Research Institute – the first in a medical school – with the most modern facilities including a Biorepository and An Institute of Health Care Management and Paramedical StudiesSpread over 132 acres of verdant campus in the salubrious climate of the Garden City of Bengaluru, this institution stands testimony to the purpose for which it was established.
St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Result 2020
|S.No||Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|1||Announcement of the interview list||Feb 2020|
|2||Interviews and practicals||Feb to Mar 2020|
|3||Announcement of final results||Mar 2020|
|4||Commencement of courses||Apr 2020|
St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Result: St.John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore offers admission in MD, MS, PG Diploma programs. Admission will be done through a selection procedure consisting of NEET Score, Practical Test score & Interview. The schedule is given below.
Official Website Link – Click Here
How to check SJMC Result 2020
- Visit the website http://stjohnsadmissions.in or the direct link provided above.
- The homepage will be appeared on the screen.
- Click on the Result link.
- The result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Save it and take a print out it’s for future reference.
Bangalore Medical College UG/PG Supply/Revaluation Result 2020
Bangalore Medical College conducts MBBS examination in different months of the session for its all phases. The examination is often conducted in the month of June and December. The UG examination result is declared online 30-35 days after the completion of the examination. The PG Medical Programs examination results are also declared online on the official website of the college. Bangalore Medical College UG (MBBS) results clearly mention the number of students who appeared, a number of students got distinction, 1st class division, 2nd class division, and the number of students failed.
Latest News: St.John’s MBBS 2018 Merit List for first-round counseling has been released.
Download the SJMC Bangalore Medical Exam Result 2018
In this article given the details regarding the St. John’s Medical College (SJMC) Bangalore Medical Exam Result 2020. So, refer once in this article and if you have any confusion regarding this give a comment on below comment section or go for an official website. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.