Check out the RLINS Institute Courses and Syllabus 2019. Candidates who have got the admission in RLINS Institute are searching for the RLINS Institute Courses and Syllabus details 2019.(RLINS இன்ஸ்டிடியூட் படிப்புகள் & பாடத்திட்டம்)So, in this article I am going to give the detailed information about the RLINS Institute Courses and Syllabus.Here you can also check the Syllabus for all the courses semester wise. The details of various academic programs offered by the RLINS Institute are also mentioned in this article. The Syllabus for various courses are also provided in our website.The Institute offers under graduate, post graduate courses with various specializations.
RL Institute of Nautical Sciences is one of the best institutes in Tamil Nadu for Marine Sciences. The Institute offers high quality maritime education to the students. Students who are interested in shipping industry can join in this Institute for the best training in shipping provided by the Institute. This Institute offers B.Tech (Marine Engineering), GME, ETO, OCCP, HVSSG. To get the admission in this Institute students have to attend the Indian Maritime Online Common Entrance Test(IMU -CET) conducted by the Institute.Candidates will get the admission based on the marks obtained in the test. This article gives you the information about the RLINS Institute admissions,Eligibility Criteria etc.
Content in this Article
RLINS Institute Courses and Syllabus 2019
|University||RL Institute of Nautical Sciences(RLINS)|
|Location||Tamil Nadu, India|
|Offered Courses||Marine Engineering|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Courses and Syllabus||Available Now|
|GET CA UPDATES|
- RLINS Institute Time Table 2019 – Click Here
- RLINS Institute Admit card 2019 – Click Here
- RLINS Institute Results 2019 – Click Here
- RLINS Institute Courses and Syllabus 2019 – Click Here
- RLINS Institute Question papers 2019 – Click Here
Courses offered by the Institute
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering) – 4 years
- Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) – 1 year program for Degree holders in Mechanical Engineering /Naval Architecture.
- Electrical Technical Officer (ETO) – 4 months Course
- ORIENTATION COURSE FOR CATERING PERSONNEL(OCCP) – 1 Month
- High Voltage Safety and Switch Gear (HVSSG) – (For Marine Engineers and Electrical Officers)
Syllabus of Various Courses
- Syllabus of B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- Syllabus of Graduate Marine Engineering (GME)
- Syllabus of Electrical Technical Officer (ETO)
- Syllabus of ORIENTATION COURSE FOR CATERING PERSONNEL(OCCP)
How to Check out the Syllabus
- Visit the official website of the institute – rlins.edu.in
- Click on “Courses” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the required course to view the syllabus.
- You will be directed to a new page
- Here you can find the syllabus, eligibility criteria, fee structure etc of each course.
We have provided RLINS Institute Courses and Syllabus 2019 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about the Courses & Syllabus can visit the Official website or keeping visiting our website for the updates.