GATE Solid Mechanics Reference Books 2019 & GATE XE:D Books
GATE Solid Mechanics Reference Books 2019: Check out details of GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Reference Books. Best Suggested books are very important for GATE 2019 exam and Solid Mechanics Preparation. Here below we’ve provided Best Recommended books for Solid Mechanics. you can also Check GATE Notification 2019 and the last date to apply for 2019. Check GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics syllabus for 2019. Below you can check Important Books for GATE Exam with Author/publication names.
Content in this Article
About GATE 2019
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) is a national level exam to test the performance and understanding capability of students in their graduate fields. This test is useful for the admissions in M.E/M-Tech and other NITs Through out the India. GATE exam is jointly conducted by the seven IITs(Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc(Indian Institute of Science) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. GATE score is important for the recruitment in many of the government and private organizations. For many private organizations, GATE score is compulsory.
|GATE 2019 Exam Dates||To be Declared|
|Organizing Institution of GATE||IIT Guwahati|
|GATE Official Website||http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/|
|GATE Syllabus 2019||Check Here|
|GATE 2019 Online Application||Click Here|
|GATE Previous Question Papers||Download Here|
|GATE Candidates Login||Link|
|GATE 2019 Cut Off||Check here|
About Solid Mechanics in GATE 2019:
XE-D IS A CODE NAME FOR GATE Solid Mechanics
Solid mechanics is the branch of continuum mechanics that studies the behavior of solid materials, especially their motion and deformation under the action of forces, temperature changes, phase changes, and other external or internal agents. It is the Study of effect of forces on deformable or real world objects. Principles of Solid Mechanics are widely applied in design and analysis of machine components and structures. This subject contains marks weightage of 6 to 7 in GATE Mechanical Engineering & Civil Engineering. For the preparation in GATE, students should study the reference books. Below are some of the reference books for GATE preparation. So we are providing the list of reference books for GATE exam 2019.
Visit below websites for more information:
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
- GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Question Paper 2019 & Previous
- GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Answer Key 2019 & Previous
- GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Preparation Tips
Best Reference Books for GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics
Verbal and numerical ability:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – G.K Publications
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th Ed – Hari Mohan Prasad
- Solved papers on verbal and numerical ability – Made Easy Team
Engineering Mathematics books for GATE
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Mathematics solved papers – Made easy publications
- Engineering and Mathematics general aptitude – G.K Publications
- GATE Engineering and Mathematics – Nodia and company
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – Bandaru Ramana
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – B.S. Grewal
Solid Mechanics Reference books
- An Introduction to Mechanics of Solids by S.H. Crandall, N.C. Dahl and S.J.Lardner
- Introduction to Solid Mechanics by Shames/ Pitarresi
- Solid Mechanics by S.M.A. Kazimi
- Mechanics of Materials by Gere J. M.
- Theory of Elasticity by Timoshenko S.P. and Goodier J.N.
- Introduction to Solid Mechanics by James M. Pitarresi, Irving H. Shames
- Solid Mechanics by William F. Hosford
- Advanced Mechanics of Solids by Srinath
- Solid Mechanics by Clive L. Dym, Irving H. Shames
- Engineering Mechanics of Solids by Egor P. Popov
- Strength of Materials(Mechanics of Solids) by R.K. Rajput
- Classical and Computational Solid Mechan by Fung Y. C.
- Cam Synthesis(Solid Mechanics and its Applications) by M.A. Gonzalez-Palacios
- Engineering Solid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications by Abdel-Rahman A. Ragab, Salah Eldin Ahm Bayoumi
- Mechanics of Solids by Singh
- A Textbook of Strength of Materials by R.K. Bansal
- Fundamentals of Quantum Mechanics Statistical Mechanics & Solid State Physics by S P Kulia
- Foundations of Solid Mechanics by P. Karasudhi
This article shows the details about the GATE exam and gives the reference books regarding Solid Mechanics, Engineering mathematics books and books of verbal and numerical ability. This page is very useful for the Solid Mechanics and candidates of all branches who are attending for GATE, Engineering mathematics books, and books of verbal and numerical ability are useful.