Check out the latest Odisha Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Odisha Police Jobs. Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Odisha has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Job Location, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Odisha Police Recruitment released various posts such as Sepoy/Civil Constables. We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through offline mode.
Content in this Article
Odisha Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Odisha Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Sepoy/Civil Constable|
|Number of Posts||3743|
|Starting Date of Application Form||03-07-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26-07-2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||26-07-2018|
|Date of Physical Efficiency Tests||06-08-2018|
|Date of Written Exam||09-09-2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Odisha Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
The following vacancies are for the Post of Sepoy
The below vacancies are for the post of Civil Constables
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate should have completed 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Age Limit between : 18-23 years.
- Age relaxation rules to be followed as per the rules.
- The Pay Scale will be as per the norms and details of the salary for the post of Sepoy and Civil Constable will be provided in the official notification.
The application fee varies for various categories
- For General/OBC candidates : Rs 150/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Nil
- Application Fee to be paid through Bank Draft/Postal Order
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows :
- Written Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Odisha. Please have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Odisha Police Department – odishapolice.gov.in
- Click on Odisha Police Recruitment
- You will find the direct link to download the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill all the required fields in the application form.
- Attest the relevant documents along with the application form and send it through the Commandant of the Battalioni DCP(Security) of Spl.Security Battalion through post.
- Application fee is to be paid through Bank Draft/Postal Order.
- Application process will not be done if the payment is not done.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Sepoy/Civil Constable. Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends.