CLAT Exam Dates 2021 – CLAT Exam Dates have been announced. On July 14th CLAT Admit Cards are available on the official website. This is a Common Law Admission Test is conducted on a rotational based by 22 national law universities. CLAT 2021 – 2022: Exam Date (July 23rd), Admit Card (Out), Syllabus were also available on this page. And, the CLAT Application Form (Till 15th June), Registration – Apply process was also clearly mentioned. So, go through the complete article about the CLAT Exam Dates 2021.
CLAT Exam Dates 2021
|CLAT Full Form||The consortium of National Law Universities, Bengaluru|
|Mane of the Exam||Common-Law Admission Test|
|Cause||Admission for BA LLB, B.Com LLB, and LLM|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Mode of Exam||offline|
|Exam Time||2 – 4 PM|
About CLAT (The Consortium of National Law Universities, Bengaluru)
The Consortium of National Law Universities (CLAT) was established in the year 2017, Aug 19th. The main aim of CLAT was to improve the standard of the legal education system in the country and justice system through legal education by the prof R. Venkata Rao.
CLAT aspires to facilitate better coordination among National Law Schools to achieve high standards of legal education in India.
CLAT Exam Dates 2021
|Application Open||Jan 01, 2021|
|Application Last Date||Jan 15, 2021|
|CLAT Examination||23 July 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||14th July 2021|
|Last Date for online payment||17th June 2021|
|Correction Process||22nd July 2021|
|Answer Key Available||Check in the official website|
|Results Declaration||Check in the official website|
|CLAT Admission Test||Download|
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria and the percentage that obtain for the category wise was covered below in a detailed manner.
- For UG Candidates, they have to complete at least a minimum of their Intermediate as well.
- For PG Candidates, they have to complete LLB
- For OBC candidates the aggregate is 45% and for SC, ST the aggregate is 40%.
How to Apply for CLAT Admission
- Visit the official website of the CLAT.
- Go, to the new registration and fill in the complete details of the applicants.
- And, also the application fee their only through internet banking.
- Then, click on the submit form.
- And, also download the application form as well for future purposes.
How to Download CLAT Admit Card
Here are some of the steps to be followed by Law students.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter your registration number.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- The card will be available.
- So, that you can download your admit cards.
- This is a Pen – Paper-based examination.
- Exam duration is 2 hrs.
- Multiple Type Questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total 150 questions will be asked in both UG and PG.
- The language type is medium.
|PG Law Course||Other law subjects such as Criminal laws, International Law, IPR, etc..||50|
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore – 560 072 Karnataka, India
10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Question
What is the CLAT Exam Date 2021?
Ans: CLAT Exam will be conducted on July 23, 2021.
How many NLUs participate in CLAT?
Ans: There are 22 National Law Universities participate in the Common Admission Test.
What is the Syllabus of CLAT 2021?
Ans: Candidates have to check the CLAT Syllabus on the official website.
Is there is cut-off marks in the CLAT Examination?
Ans: Cut-off marks are based on the examination and the candidate’s performances as well.
Hope that you have received all the required information about CLAT 2021 Exam: CNLU to release admit card soon check steps to download here. You can also share this article with your friends and relatives as well. Don’t forget to subscribe to your website. So, that you will get all the latest updates of our website.