Nalanda Open University Distance Education 2020: Check out Nalanda Open University Distance Education Admission 2020 details. NOU full form is Nalanda Open University Distance Education (नालंदा ओपन यूनिवर्सिटी दूरस्थ शिक्षा). We’ve provided NOU Distance Education Admission Procedure, Admission Fee, Courses offered, Application Form to join in the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the NOU Distance Education. The official website is www.nalandaopenuniversity.com
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Content in this Article
Nalanda Open University Distance Education Admission 2020
|University||Nalanda Open University Distance Education|
|Offered Courses||UG, and PG Courses|
|The medium of the Course||Hindi & English|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Course Fee||5,000 to 15,000 per year|
About NOU Distance Education
The Nalanda Open University was established in March 1987. The University is named after the famous Nalanda University of Ancient India. The University is recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC), Ministry of HRD, Government of India, and University Grants Commission (UGC) for imparting education through distance mode.
Important Dates 2020
|Events||Dates of BEd 2020 Regular||Dates of BEd 2020 Distance|
|Sale of Application Form and Their Submission||Last week of January 2020||2nd week of February 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of March 2020||2nd week of March 2020|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of March 2020||3rd week of April 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||3rd week of May 2020||Last week of April 2020|
|Last date of Admission after Counselling||Last week of June 2020||–|
|Commencement of Academic Session||July 2020||July 2020|
Courses Offered by University
University offers courses in Science (B.Sc (Honours) & M.Sc), Arts (B.A (Honours) & M.A), Commerce (B.Com & M.Com) , Vocational (Certificate & PG Diploma) and Professional (BBA, B.Li.Sc, M.Li.Sc, BCA and MCA) through ODL. Hindi and English are the principal mediums of instruction.
NOU Admissions: Any eligible person can apply for admission in one of the courses of his choice, offered by the University. The admission form and prospectus may be obtained through Demand Draft of Rs 250 from the sales counters of the University or by sending the demand draft of Rs 300 by registered post, drawn in favor of Nalanda Open University, Payable at Patna. No money order or postal order is accepted. The admission form, supported by the photocopy of required documents, must reach the Registrar, Nalanda Open University, either personally or by registered post.
MA , M.Sc & M.Com
The application process is through offline and online mode.
- Visit the official university website ( www.nalandaopenuniversity.com).
- Click on the SBI Collect link available on the “registration cum admission” web page.
- Make an online payment through SBI Collect under the head “Registration cum Admission Fee for Part-I” and Pay INR 450/- for registration (download fee receipt).
- Go through the “click here to apply online” link.
- Completely fill the application form with photo, signature and subject-related information.
- Upload receipt of INR 450/- and click on the submit button.
- The application form can be obtained from the University Sales counter by paying INR 450 via Demand Draft.
- Demand draft of INR 400/- can also be sent by registered post, drawn in favor of Nalanda Open University, Payable at Patna.
- After Obtaining the application form, applicants are required to fill in all the required details and attach needed documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 450/- through SBI E Challan mode.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Three self-addressed envelopes of size 10×4.5 inch each.
- 3 Ticket-size photographs.
- Original mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduate exams. (As required).
NOU Contact Details
Nalanda Open University
Patna 800 001 (BIHAR).
Telephone : 0612-2201013,0612-2206916 Fax : 0612-2201001
Website : www.nalandaopenuniversity.com, www.nou.ac.in
Share this article “ Nalanda Open University Distance Education Admission 2020 (नालंदा खुला विश्वविद्यालय दूरस्थ शिक्षा प्रवेश) Application, Fee, Courses details ” to other students who are willing to know the details about this University. Tell us errors in this article via the comment section below and you can ask us your queries and doubts regarding this article.