Check out the latest Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Maharashtra Police Jobs (महाराष्ट्र पुलिस नौकरियां). Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Maharashtra has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment released various posts such as . We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Maharashtra Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Intelligence Officer Posts|
|Number of Posts||204|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Will Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Will Update Soon|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||Will Update Soon|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate should complete Any Degree from recognized Board.
- Age Limit for the Officer Posts should be between 30-56 years.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per the rules.
The application is to be paid as the amount given by the Recruitment Board for different categories.
- For General /Others – Rs 525/-
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs 100/-
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows:
- Written Test
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Maharashtra. Please have a look over it.
- Before applying to Online Applicants should have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Police Recruitment, mahapariksha.gov.in
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Assistant Intelligence Officer. Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends. Book mark our page for the latest Job offers in Govt Sectors.