Check out the latest Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Madhya Pradesh Police Jobs. Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Madhya Pradesh has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment (मध्य प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती) released various posts such as Constable, Sub Inspector. We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. Number of Vacancies, Various Posts, Pay Scale, Job Location, How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Constables, Head Constables, Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||15,000|
|Starting Date of Application Form||October 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Will Update Soon|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||Will Update Soon|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
|Constable (Water Carrier)||97|
|Constable (Tet Khalasi)||14|
|Head Constable (Computer)||123|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||34|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- For the post of Constables & Head Constables : The candidate must have passed 8th Class/10th/12th or its equivalent from recognized Board.
- For the post of Sub Inspectors : The candidate should complete Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized Board.
- Age Limit between 18 -25 years.
- Age relaxation rules to be followed as per the norms.
The Pay Scale for various posts is as follows
- Constables : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP of Rs.1,900/-
- Head Constables : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP of Rs.2,400/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector : Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP of Rs.2,100/-
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows:
- Written Exam
The application is to be paid as the amount given by the Recruitment Board for different categories.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II|
|General candidates||Rs 500/-||Rs 700/-|
|SC/ST/OBC candidates||Rs 250/-||Rs 350/-|
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Madhya Pradesh. Please have a look over it.
- Before applying to Online Applicants should have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment,
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Constables, Sub Inspector. Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends. Book mark our page for the latest Job offers in Govt Sectors.