Check out the latest Kerala Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Kerala Police Jobs. Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Kerala has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Kerala Police Recruitment (കേരള പോലീസ് റിക്രൂട്ട്മെന്റ്) released various posts such as Constable, Sub Inspector . We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Kerala Police Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Kerala Police Recruitment|
|Name of the Post||Constable, Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||12500|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Will Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Will Update Soon|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||Will Update Soon|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||Will Update Soon|
|Date of Written Exam||Will Update Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Kerala Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
Posts & Vacancies
- Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu) – 1
- Pharmacist Grade- II (Homoeo) – 31
- Pharmacist Grade-II (Ayurveda) – 2
- Security Guard, Traco Cable Company Limited – 8
- Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited – 1
- Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited – 1
- Rehabilitation Technician Grade-II (Leather Works), Medical Education – 1
- Dental Hygienist Grade- II – 1
- Assistant Jailor Grade-I – 1
- Dairy Extension Officer – 1
- Lecturer in Urdu, Collegiate Education – 1
- Engineering Assistant Grade- II, Kerala State Construction Corporation Limited – 1
- Junior Instructor, Industrial Training – 8
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Physics – 5
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Chemistry – 3
- Pharmacist Grade- II, Homeopathy – 42
- Accountant Grade II, Foam Mattings (India) Limited – 1
- Technical Assistant, Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation Limited – 4
- Clay Worker, Technical Education (College of Fine Arts) – 2
- Draftsman Grade III (Civil)/ Overseer Grade- III (Civil)/Tracer, Harbour Engineering Department: 3
- Lower Division Typist, Kerala Water Authority – 5
- Draftsman Grade II (Civil)/ Overseer Grade II (Civil), Harbour Engineering – 13
- Company Secretary cum Finance Manager, Kerala State Development Corporation for SC/ST
Td – 1
- Training Instructor (Draftsman – Civil), Scheduled Castes Development Department – 1
- Specialist (Soil Science / Soil Conservation), Kerala State Land Use Board – 2
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed SSC.
- The minimum age limit should be between 18-35 years.
- Age relaxation to be followed as per the rules.
The application fee varies depending on the category
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 250/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Service men – Rs 100/-
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Kerala. Please have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Kerala Police Recruitment – keralapolice.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Make the application fee payment through online mode ., Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Applications will be rejected , if the payment is not done.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Sub Inspector. Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends.