Check out the latest Karnataka Police Recruitment 2019. In this article, you will get the free job notification alerts of Karnataka Police Jobs(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಪೊಲೀಸ್ ಉದ್ಯೋಗಗಳು). Candidates who have been searching for the Govt notifications, here is the good news for the unemployed youth, as the Govt of Tamil Nadu has released a number of vacancies for the Police Recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for these jobs by the links mentioned to you. Latest Recruitment Notifications, Qualification, Last Date, Exam Dates, Fee, Application Form, No. of vacancies and Salary / pay-scale details are given below. Job seekers, who are searching for the Govt Jobs can apply for these Jobs.
Karnataka Public Service Commission released various posts such as Sub Inspector (Excise). We have provided the official website to apply for these Police Jobs before the last date. Through this article you will get to know the complete details about the Recruitment. How to Apply, Application Fee etc are given below. Candidates are requested to fill the application through online mode.
Content in this Article
Karnataka Police Recruitment – Important Dates
|Recruitment Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (Excise)|
|Number of Posts||59|
|Starting Date of Application Form||23-11-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22-12-2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24-12-2018|
|Date to Download the Admit Card or Hall Ticket||January 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||17-02-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Download the Official Notification PDF
|Click Here||Download the Haryana Police Recruitment Notification PDF|
Eligibility Criteria & Age Limit
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Candidate must complete Any Degree from recognized University.
- The age Limit for General Category : 21-26 years
- Age Limit for Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B : 29 years.
- Age Limit for Category I/PWD : 31 years.
The application fee varies for different categories
- For Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – Rs 300/-
- For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
- For Ex-Service men – Rs 50/-
- Payment should be done through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
The Pay Scale details for Sub Inspector (Excise) is as follows:
The Selection Process is done by the Recruitment Board as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam (Offline)
- Document Verification
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps before applying for the application forms in Police Department of Karnataka . Please have a look over it.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Police Recruitment – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Karnataka Police Recruitment 2018.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Hope this article will help you to know the details regarding the recruitment of Karnataka Police Recruitment, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay roll, How to fill the Application form etc. Keep visiting our website for more updates of job notifications. Share this article with your friends. Book mark our page for the latest Job offers in Govt Sectors.