SSC Phase XI Recruitment 2023: This article give the information regarding the latest notification of SSC Phase XI Selection Posts. Here you can get the details of SSC Phase XI Recruitment, Notification, Qualification, Eligibility, Pay Scale, Job Location, Selection Process, etc
SSC Phase XI Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Staff Selection Commission has released a job notification regarding Staff Selection Commission Selection Posts Phase XI posts, Number of Posts are 5369. The qualification to apply for this post is 10+2 / 12 Class, 10th Pass, Degree. The last date to apply Staff Selection Commission Selection Posts Phase XI recruitment is 27 Mar, 2023. You can check out the Staff Selection Commission Selection Posts Phase XI job notification at it’s official website ssc.nic.in.
SSC Phase XI Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||SSC Phase XI Recruitment 2023 – Vacancies, Qualification, Apply Now|
|Recruitment Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Selection Posts Phase XI|
|No. of Posts||5369|
|Qualification||10+2 / 12 Class, 10th Pass, Degree|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||27 Mar, 2023|
SSC Phase XI Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the post of Phase XI Selection Posts. Candidates can apply online based on the eligibility and qualification.
- Recruitment Name: SSC Phase XI Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Staff Selection Commission
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Phase XI Selection Posts
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 5369
Eligibility for SSC Phase XI Recruitment:
- A candidate must be either: A citizen of India, or A subject of Nepal, or A subject of Bhutan, or A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India .
Candidates Should Possess 10th, 12th, Degree (Relevant Discipline) from recognized University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as Rules
Pay Scale will be according the rules.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 06.03.2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 27.03.2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 03.04.2023 to 05.04.2023 (23:00)
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 03.04.2023 to 05.04.2023 (23:00)
- Date of online Test: June-July 2023 (tentatively)
Application Fee & Process
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwBD and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fee.
Selected candidates will be working anywhere in India.
The selection process of Phase XI Recruitment is :
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Objective Type Test will be as follows :
Written Test (Questions/Marks)
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the written test, qualification, age limit, etc.
- All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of post, will be called for Document Verification (DV).
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates should apply only once for one category of post.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates must take a printout of the application form for submitting the same along with the requisite documents, duly self-attested, as and when called for by the Commission/User Department after the conduct of Computer Based Examination.
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Download Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|