SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2023: Steel Authority of India Limited, Bokaro Steel Plant has released the notification for various posts. In this article, we are going to provide the SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment, Selection Process, Application Process, Application Fee, Qualification, Eligibility, etc.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
SAIL, Steel Authority of India has released a job notification regarding SAIL, Steel Authority of India Various Posts posts, Number of Posts are 239. The qualification to apply for this post is 10th Pass, Degree, Engineering, MBBS. The last date to apply SAIL, Steel Authority of India Various Posts recruitment is 15 Apr, 2023. You can check out the SAIL, Steel Authority of India Various Posts job notification at it’s official website sailcareers.com.
SAIL Bokaro Steel Pant Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online, Application Process, Selection Process|
|Recruitment Board||SAIL, Steel Authority of India|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||239|
|Qualification||10th Pass, Degree, Engineering, MBBS|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||15 Apr, 2023|
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant invites applications for various posts. Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online before the last date ends.
- Recruitment Name: SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Steel Authority of India.
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
- Post Name: Various Posts
- Job Location:
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 239
Eligibility for Recruitment:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Consultant: PG Degree/ DNB in relevant discipline from a University
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Officer(OHS) : MBBS with Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Health/ AFIH (Associate Fellowship in Industrial Health) from a University.
- Asst. Manager(Safety): B.E./B.Tech. (full time) in any branch from Govt. recognized University / Institute and PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by the Government.
- Management Trainee Technical(Environment): B.E./B.Tech. (full time) in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from Govt. recognized University / Institute.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with 03 years (fulltime) Diploma in Engineering.
- Mining Foreman: Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mining
- Surveyor: Matriculation with 03 years (full time) Diploma in Mining
- Mining Mate: Matriculation with valid Mining Mate Certificate of Competency from DGMS.
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)HMV: Matriculation with valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License or equivalent to operate Heavy Earth moving/ Mining Equipment.
- Attendant cum Technician Trainee- Electrician: Matriculation with (Full-time) ITI/NCVT in Electrician trade from a Govt recognized institute
- Mining Sirdar : Matriculation from a Govt. recognized institute with Mining Sirdar’s certificate of competency from DGMS.
- Minimum Age: 28 years
- Maximum Age: 41 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category and 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category
The Pay Scale for various posts :
- Consultant: ₹80000-3%-₹2,20,000/-
- Medical Officer/Medical Officer (OHS)/Asst. Manager (Safety)/Management Trainee
Technical (Environment): ₹50000-3%-₹1,60,000/- (1st Year) ₹60000-3%-₹1,80,000/-(from 2nd year)
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee)/Mining Foreman/Surveyor/Mining Mate: ₹26600/-3%-38920/-
- Attendant cum Technician(Trainee) (HMV)/Attendant cum Technician Trainee- Electrician/Mining Sirdar : ₹ 25070/-3%-35070/-
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 25-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 15-04-2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 15-04-2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15-04-2023
- Date of online Test: May-June 2023
Application Fee & Process
- Application and/ or processing fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application Fee should be paid through online mode only.
Name of the Post
Application Fee+ Processing Fee (only
for General, EWS and OBC candidates)
Processing Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/
Departmental/ ESM candidates
For Executive posts (E-3 & E-1)
For posts in Grade S-3
For posts in Grade S-1
Selected candidates will be working anywhere in India.
The selection process for various posts is as follows :
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Trade Test/Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Consultant: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
- Medical Officer/Medical Officer(OHS)/Assistant Manager(Safety)/Management Trainee
Technical (Environment) : The mode of selection for eligible applicants would be through examination, which may be computer based (CBT) followed by an interview.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee)/Mining Foreman/Surveyor/Mining Mate/Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)-HMV/Attendant cum Technician Trainee/Mining Sirdar : Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an examination which may be computer
based (CBT). andidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online test (CBT) will be sent communication to appear for Skill/Trade Test/ Driving Test (as applicable for the post).
How to Apply
- Candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: (SAIL Careers website)
- Candidates should get registered with valid Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Candidates should upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates have to check the details entered before submitting the application form.
BOKARO STEEL PLANT
BOKARO STEEL CITY – 827001, JHARKHAND, INDIA.
Download SAIL, Steel Authority of India Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|