NIC Scientific Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invites applications for Scientific & Technical Posts in National Informatics Centre (NIC). In this article, you will get the details of NIC Recruitment, Application Process, Selection Process, Vacancy, Place of Posting,etc.
NIC Scientific Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
National Informatics Centre has released a job notification regarding National Informatics Centre NIC Scientifc Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment posts, Number of Posts are 598. The qualification to apply for this post is Degree, Engineering, M.Tech. The last date to apply National Informatics Centre NIC Scientifc Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment recruitment is 04 Apr, 2023. You can check out the National Informatics Centre NIC Scientifc Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment job notification at it’s official website www.nic.in.
NIC Scientific Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||NIC Scientific Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment – Apply Online, Eligibility, Qualification|
|Recruitment Board||National Informatics Centre|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||NIC Scientifc Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment|
|No. of Posts||598|
|Qualification||Degree, Engineering, M.Tech|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||04 Apr, 2023|
NIC Scientifc Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
National Informatics Centre (NIC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Scientific Officer, Scientific/Technical Assistant Vacancy. Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online.
- Recruitment Name: NIC Scientific Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: National Informatics Centre
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Scientific Officer/Technical Assistant
- Job Location: Anywhere in India.
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 598
Eligibility for NIC Scientific Officer and Technical Assistant Recruitment:
- A Candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The Qualification required for NIC Recruitment :
- For Scientist B : A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology/MCA/ME /M.Tech/MSc/M Phil
- For Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A : A Pass in M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech.
- Minimum Age: –
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Upper Age Limit For UR /EWS : 30 Years
- Upper Age Limit For SC/ST : 35 Years
- Upper Age Limit For OBC (NCL) : 33 Years
- Upper Age Limit For PWD : 45 Years
- Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) Level-10 : Rs. 56100- Rs.177500
- Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB Group-B (Gazetted) Level-7 : Rs. 44900- Rs.142400
- Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ Group-B (Non-Gazetted) Level-6 : Rs. 35400- Rs.112400
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 04.03.2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 04.04.2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 04.04.2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 04.04.2023
- Date of online Test: Will be announced later
Application Fee & Process
- Application Fee should be paid through online mode only.
- SC/ST/ PWD/Women candidates : Nil
- General and all others : Rs.800/- per application per post (including taxes)
The person selected may be posted anywhere in India and outside India in the interest of the Organization.
- Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist B, Scientific Officer / Engineer-SB Posts.
- Only written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant – A‟ Post.
- The written examination will be in ONLINE mode and the question paper would consist of 120 nos. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) to be answered in a maximum time of 3 hours.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment will be based on the combined
performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to apply only by ONLINE at https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic23
- The complete Application can be submitted in following 3 steps:
- Registration with Email id
- Submission of Application details.
- Payment of application fee online
For all the queries related to this advertisement, contact helpdesk at [email protected]. or
Download National Informatics Centre Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|