Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of Chargeman-II (redesignated as Chargeman). In this article, we are going to provide the complete details of Indian Navy Charge II Recruitment, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility, Qualification, etc.
Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Indian Navy has released a job notification regarding Indian Navy Chargeman II posts, Number of Posts are 372. The qualification to apply for this post is Degree, Diploma, Engineering. The last date to apply Indian Navy Chargeman II recruitment is 29 May, 2023. You can check out the Indian Navy Chargeman II job notification at it’s official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online, Imp Dates, Selection Process|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Chargeman II|
|No. of Posts||372|
|Qualification||Degree, Diploma, Engineering|
|State||Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Maharashtra|
|Last Date||29 May, 2023|
Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
Indian Navy has released the notification for Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment. Candidates meeting the eligibility should apply online before the last date ends.
- Recruitment Name: Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment
- Recruitment Board:Indian Navy
- Job Category: Engineering Jobs
- Post Name: Chargeman II
- Job Location: Mumbai, Visakhapatnam, Kochi, Port Blair.
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 372
Eligibility for Indian Navy Chargeman II Recruitment:
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intension of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda,, the United Republic of
- Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intension of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized university.
Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline recognized by University or Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
Recruited candidates will get pay according to the Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC for the post and other benefits.
Pay Scale- Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) in the Pay Matrix.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 15-05-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 29-05-2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 29-05-2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 29-05-2023
- Date of online Test: Will be announced later.
Application Fee & Process
- Fee is to be paid online through credit card/net banking/UPI.
- Non-refundable/Non-transferable application fee.
- All women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates:NIL
- Application Fee:Rs.278 (Rupees Two Hundred and Seventy Eight only) + applicable charges
Selected candidates will have to serve in the units under administrative control of
- Headquarters Western Naval Command,Mumbai
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi and
- Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command, Port Blair.
Selection Procedure will be based on :
- Screening of Applications
- Written Examination
SCREENING OF APPLICATIONS: Indian Navy will screen all applications registered online, as per eligibility criteria and terms and conditions specified by Government of India from time to time.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the computer based examination consisting of 100 objective type questions on the topics General Intelligence and Reasoning(10M), Numerical Aptitude(10M), General English(10M), General Awareness(20M), Syllabus specific to the post applied for (5OM).
Note:Exact date, time and venue of examination will be given on the admit card. The admit cards will be available on our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for download/print.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in >> Join Navy >> Ways to Join >> Civilian >> Chargeman – II (Redesignated as Chargeman).
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After successful registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password on registered email (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- The candidate must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary school certificates.
- If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy.
- The following documents and their scanned copies should be uploaded:
- Passport size colour photograph with light background.(20kb-50kb)
- Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink.(10kb-20kb)
- A copy of candidate’s Caste/EWS Certificate, in case applying against a reserved post.
- A copy of candidate’s Birth Certificate/Matriculation/SSC certificate for Date of Birth.
- A copy of candidate’s relevant education qualification proof.
- A copy of certificate showing disability for PwBDs and eligibility for scribe, if applicable.
- Candidates have to check the details entered before clicking the submit button.
E-mail: [email protected]
Help Desk No. – 080-43436090 / 080-43436095
Download Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|