Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023: This article is about Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023, Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Process, Application Fee, Vacancies, Important Dates,etc.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Indian Air Force has released a job notification regarding Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu posts, Number of Posts are 3500. The qualification to apply for this post is 10+2 / 12 Class, Diploma, Engineering. The last date to apply Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu recruitment is 31 Mar, 2023. You can check out the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu job notification at it’s official website agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 – Online Application, Eligibility, Qualification|
|Recruitment Board||Indian Air Force|
|Category||Army/Air Force/Navy Jobs|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu|
|No. of Posts||3500|
|Qualification||10+2 / 12 Class, Diploma, Engineering|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||31 Mar, 2023|
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
Indian Airforce invites applications from unmarried Indian Male and Female candidates for selection test for Agniveer Vayu intake Under Agnipath Scheme. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
- Recruitment Name: Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Indian Air Force
- Job Category: Air Force
- Post Name: Aginveer Vayu
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies –
Eligibility for Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment:
- Only unmarried candidates (male & female) will be eligible for enrolment as Agniveervayu.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board.
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science /Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute.
- Passed Two years Vocational course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from State Education Boards.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 21 years
Agniveervayu enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs. 30,000/- per
month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 17-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 31-03-2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 31-03-2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 31-03-2023
- Date of online Test: 20-05-2023
Application Fee & Process
Examination fee of Rs. 250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway.
Training: On being enrolled, Agniveervayu will be imparted military training based on Indian Air Force requirements.
Selection Process will be phases :
Phase I Online Test : Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
Phase – II : Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase-I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their registered e-mail IDs for Phase-II.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Adaptability Test-I : All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test).
Adaptability Test-II : All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to fill ONLINE Applications by logging on to https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Candidates have to enter the basic details.
- During the online registration, candidates have to upload the following documents
- Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet.
- Passport size recent colour photograph.
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image
- Candidate’s signature image.
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother) / Guardian’s signature image.
- Candidates have to check the details entered before clicking the final submit button.
Download Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|