EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2023: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has released the notification for the vacancy of Social Security Assistant. So, in this article, we are going to provide the complete details of EPFO Recruitment, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Qualification, Eligibility, etc.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Employees' Provident Fund Organization has released a job notification regarding Employees' Provident Fund Organization Social Security Assistant posts, Number of Posts are 2859. The qualification to apply for this post is Degree. The last date to apply Employees' Provident Fund Organization Social Security Assistant recruitment is 26 Apr, 2023. You can check out the Employees' Provident Fund Organization Social Security Assistant job notification at it’s official website www.epfindia.gov.in.
EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online, Notification, Application Process|
|Recruitment Board||Employees' Provident Fund Organization|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Social Security Assistant|
|No. of Posts||2859|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||26 Apr, 2023|
EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
EPFO invites applications for Social Security Assistant vacancy. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online.
- Recruitment Name: EPFO Social Security Assistant
- Recruitment Board: Employees Provident Fund Organisation
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Social Security Assistant
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 2859
Eligibility for EPFO Recruitment:
- A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Must possess the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per rules.
- SC/ST up to 5years
- OBC-NCLupto 3years
Level-5 (Rs.29, 200-92,300) in the Pay Matrix.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 27-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 26th April,2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 27th April, 2023 to 28th April, 2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 28th April, 2023
- Date of online Test: Will be announced later
Application Fee & Process
Application Fee should be paid through online mode only through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (There is no provision for payment through e-challan/cash.)
For Others: Rs. 700/–
For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen: NIL
Selected candidates will be working anywhere in India.
Selection Process will be in 2 stages :
- Stage- I : Computer Based Examination (Phase-I)
- Stage II : Computer Typing Test (Phase-II) (Computer Data Entry Test)
Written Test (Questions/Marks)
General Knowledge/ General
General English with *Comprehension
For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
Phase II-Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test) :
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
How to Apply
Step-1: Register for Online Registration using your own Email ID and Mobile No. and note down system generated Registration Number.
Step-2: Complete the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Registration Number.
Step-3: Upload legible scanned images of:
(i) a recent photograph (in jpg/ jpeg file, size 10Kb–200Kb);
(ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb-30kb);
(iii) Left hand thumb impression (file size:10kb- 200kb);
Download Employees' Provident Fund Organization Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|