CSIR UGC NET Recruitment 2023: The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has released the notification UGC NET June 2023. In this article, you will get the details of CSIR UGC NET Recruitment, Application Process, Selection Process, Important Dates, Pay Scale, Job Location, etc.
CSIR UGC NET Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research has released a job notification regarding Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Junior Research Fellowship & LS/Assistant Professor posts, Number of Posts are 2. The qualification to apply for this post is B.Sc, Degree, Engineering, MBBS. The last date to apply Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Junior Research Fellowship & LS/Assistant Professor recruitment is 10 Apr, 2023. You can check out the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Junior Research Fellowship & LS/Assistant Professor job notification at it’s official website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR UGC NET Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||CSIR UGC NET Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online, Application Form, Important Dates|
|Recruitment Board||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellowship & LS/Assistant Professor|
|No. of Posts||2|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Degree, Engineering, MBBS|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||10 Apr, 2023|
CSIR UGC NET Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced a notification of UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lectureship (LS) December 2022/ June 2023.
- Recruitment Name: CSIR UGC NET Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
- Job Category: Teaching Jobs
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellowship, Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor
- Job Location: India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 2
Eligibility for CSIR UGC NET Recruitment:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ BS-4 years/ BE/ B. Tech/ B. Pharma/
MBBS with at least 55% marks.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-
PhD program with at least 55% marks.
- B.E./ B.S./ B.Tech./ B.Pharma/ MBBS final year/result awaited candidates are eligible
to apply for fellowship only. These candidates will not be eligible for Lectureship/Assistant professor.
- Minimum Age: –
- Maximum Age: No upper age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The stipend of a JRF selected through CSIR- National Eligibility Test (NET) will be Rs. 31,000/- p.m for the first two years. In addition, annual contingent grant of Rs. 20,000/- per Fellow will be provided to the University / Institution.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 10.03.2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 10.04.2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 10.04.2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 10.04.2023
- Date of online Test: 6, 7, 8 June, 2023
Application Fee & Process
The application fee should be paid through online mode only. Pay prescribed fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card and UPI, keep proof of fee paid for future reference.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- For General-EWS/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ST/ Third Gender Candidates: Rs. 275/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will be working in Indian Universities and Colleges.
The Selection Process will be based on the performance in the CBT and interview.
- The Examinations will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Test will consist of three parts. All the parts will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
How to Apply
Follow the below steps to fill the online application form :
- Register for Online Form submission using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Upload legible scanned images of recent photograph, signature, Duly verified Result Awaited
Attestation Form, Category Certificate.
- After the submission of Online Application Form (i.e., successful completion of all the Steps),
Confirmation Page of the Application Form, should be downloaded and a printout of the same application should be taken.
Email : csirnet[at]nta[dot]ac[dot]in
Phone No. : 011-69227700, 011-40759000
Download Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|