CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force invites applications for the recruitment of non-gazetted, signal staff i.e., Sub Inspector (Radio Operator/ Crypto/
Technical/Civil) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman). In this article, we are going to provide the complete details of CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility, Qualification, etc.
CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Central Reserve Police Force has released a job notification regarding Central Reserve Police Force SI & ASI(Various Posts) posts, Number of Posts are 212. The qualification to apply for this post is 10+2 / 12 Class, 10th Pass, Degree, Diploma, Engineering. The last date to apply Central Reserve Police Force SI & ASI(Various Posts) recruitment is 21 May, 2023. You can check out the Central Reserve Police Force SI & ASI(Various Posts) job notification at it’s official website rect.crpf.gov.in.
CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for Group B & Group C Posts|
|Recruitment Board||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||SI & ASI(Various Posts)|
|No. of Posts||212|
|Qualification||10+2 / 12 Class, 10th Pass, Degree, Diploma, Engineering|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||21 May, 2023|
CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
Central Reserve Police Force has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Group B & Group C Posts. (SI/ASI). Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online before the last date ends.
- Recruitment Name: CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Central Reserve Police Force
- Job Category: Police Jobs
- Post Name: SI (Radio Operator/ Crypto/ Technical/Civil) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman)
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 212
Eligibility for CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The qualification required for CRPF SI/ASI Recruitment is :
- Sub-Inspector(Radio Operator): Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto): Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
- Sub-Inspector(Technical): B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject.
- Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male only): Intermediate with three years diploma in Civil Engineering
from a recognized Board/Institution or University or equivalent.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical): 10TH Class pass from recognized Board with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers, from a recognized Institute.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector(Draughtsman): Pass in Matric with English, General Science and
Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules.
The Pay Scale for the following posts :
- Sub-Inspector(RO)/Sub-Inspector (Crypto)/Sub-Inspector
(Technical)/Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Male): Rs.35400-112400(Pay Level 6)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector(Technical)/Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman): Rs.29200-92300(Pay Level 5)
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 01-05-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 21-05-2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 21-05-2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 21-05-2023
- Date of online Test: 24/06/2023 to 25/06/2023
Application Fee & Process
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
- SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female candidates: NIL
- General, EWS and OBC:
- Sub Inspector (Group-‘B): Rs 200/-
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Group-‘C’):Rs 100/-
Selected candidates will be working anywhere in India.
The recruitment process will consist of:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Marks scored by candidates in Written Examination will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut off mark.
On the basis of their performance in Written Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PST/PET. Only those candidates who qualified in PST/PET will be allowed for documents verification.
Candidates are required to submit all documents in original for verification at the time of Document Verification.
Final Selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Computer Based Test.
How to Apply
- Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- The candidates should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc correctly.
- On completion of Step-I registration, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email ID conveying his/her login ID (Application Sequence Number) & Password.
- The candidates has to log-out and log-in again (for Step-II) in order to fill up other details in application form.
STEP–II Completion of Application form:
- After registration, candidate has to login and complete other details in application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
- Upload scanned Photograph and signature.
- Once the application is submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to SBI gateway to deposit the examination fee of Recruitment Processing Charges.
For technical queries/clarifications relating the filling up of ON-LINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] or phone No. 02261087529 (1000 to 1800 working days)
Download Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|