CPRI Recruitment 2023: Central Power Research Institute invites applications for Officer Gr.1, Engineering Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician Gr.1 and Assistant Gr.II posts. In this article we are going to provide the CPRI Recruitment, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Vacancies, Qualification.
CPRI Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
CPRI Recruitment has released a job notification regarding CPRI Recruitment Various Posts posts, Number of Posts are 99. The qualification to apply for this post is B.Sc, Diploma, Engineering, ITI. The last date to apply CPRI Recruitment Various Posts recruitment is 14 Apr, 2023. You can check out the CPRI Recruitment Various Posts job notification at it’s official website cpri.res.in.
CPRI Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||CPRI Recruitment 2023 – Various Posts, Online Application, Application Process, Qualification|
|Recruitment Board||CPRI Recruitment|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||99|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma, Engineering, ITI|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||14 Apr, 2023|
CPRI Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
CPRI invites on-line applications from the eligible Indian Nationals for various posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
- Recruitment Name: CPRI Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Central Power Research Institute
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Engineering Officer Gr.1, Engineering Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technician Gr.1 and Assistant
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 99
Eligibility for CPRI Recruitment:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Engineering Officer Grade 1 : First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering /Mechanical Engineering /Civil Engineering.
- Scientific Assistant : First Class B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant subject field.
- Engineering Assistant : First Class 3 year Diploma in Engineering /Technology with 5 years of experience in relevant field such as Electrical, Civil, Mechanical.
- Technician Grade 1 : ITI Trade Certificate in Electrical.
- Assistant Grade II : First Class BA/ BSc. / B.Com/ BBA / BBM/BCA degree from a recognized university and minimum Grade-B certificate in Basic Computer Course (BCC) conducted by National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
The Pay Scale for various posts is as follows :
- Engineering Officer Grade 1 : Level – 7 Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Scientific Assistant : Level – 6 Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Engineering Assistant : Level – 6 Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Technician Grade 1 : Level – 2 Rs. 19,900– 63,200
- Assistant Grade II : Level – 4 Rs. 25,500 – 81,100
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 25.03.2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 14.04.2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 14.04.2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 14.04.2023
- Date of online Test: 23.04.2023
Application Fee & Process
Application fee should be submitted through online mode only.
- Engineering Officer Gr.1, Scientific Assistant,Engineering Assistant : Rs.1000/- For each post.
- Technician Gr.1, Assistant Gr. II. : Rs.500/- For each post
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen/women candidates and CPRI Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
CPRI Recruitment Selection Process will be in 4 stages :
- Computer Based MCQ test
- Trade Test
- Skill test and
- Document verification
How to Apply
- Candidates have to get the registration with valid Email ID and Phone Number.
- Upload Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate.
- Upload Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Upload Scanned copies of SSLC/SSC/Matric Certificate/Degree Certificates/ Diploma/ ITI
Trade certificate & Marks card, experience certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC, Discharge Certificate, Ex-servicemen ID card as applicable in PDF format.
- Before finally submitting the online application, the candidates must check the application to ensure that they have provided correct information.
CENTRAL POWER RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(A Government of India Society, Ministry Of Power)
Prof. Sir C.V. Raman Road. Post Box No: 8066,
Sadasiva Nagar (P.O), Bengaluru, India, Pincode: 560 080,
IPPBX: 82778 92280/81,82,83,……94,95.
This Website belongs to Central Power Research Institute,
Ministry of Power, Government of India
Download CPRI Recruitment Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|