Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023: In this article, we are going to provide the complete details of Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility, Qualification, etc. Continue reading the below article for more information.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Central Bank of India has released a job notification regarding Central Bank of India Apprentice posts, Number of Posts are 5000. The qualification to apply for this post is Graduation. The last date to apply Central Bank of India Apprentice recruitment is 03 Apr, 2023. You can check out the Central Bank of India Apprentice job notification at it’s official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online, Application Process, Selection Process|
|Recruitment Board||Central Bank of India|
|No. of Posts||5000|
|State||All Over India|
|Last Date||03 Apr, 2023|
Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
Central Bank of India, leading Public Sector Bank invites application from candidates for Engagement of Apprentices. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online.
- Recruitment Name: Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment
- Recruitment Board: Central Bank of India
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 5000
Eligibility for Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment:
- A candidate must be either
i) A Citizen of India or
ii) A subject of Nepal or
iii) A subject of Bhutan or
iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African
countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualifications recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rules.
- Stipend will be given during the training period.
- Rural/Semi-Urban branches : Rs. 10000+225
- Urban branches : Rs. 12000+300
- Metro branches : Rs. 15000+350
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 20-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 03-04-2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 03-04-2023
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 03-04-2023
- Date of online Test: April 2nd Week
Application Fee & Process
Application Fee should be paid through online mode only.
- For all Other Candidates: Rs. 800/-+GST
- For SC/ST/ women candidates: Rs. 600/-+GST
- For PWD Candidates: Rs. 400/-+GST
Selected candidates will be engaged in branches/offices in the respective districts at the discretion of the Bank.
Selection Process will be in 2 steps :
- Online Written Test (objective type) : The online written examination will consists of five parts i.e. 1. Quantitative, General English, & Reasoning Aptitude and Computer Knowledge 2. Basic Retail Liability Products 3. Basic Retail Asset Products 4. Basic Investment Products 5. Basic Insurance Products.
- Local Language Proof : The candidate should be proficient in local language.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode only.
- Candidates have to fill the basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number and get registered with an ID and password.
- Scan and Upload your recent photograph.
- Scan and Upload your signature.
- Candidates have to check the details entered before clicking the submit button.
Chander Mukhi Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400 021
Web Site: www:centralbankofindia.co.in
Download Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|