BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) invites applications for the recruitment of Jr.Resident. In this article, we are going to provide the complete details of BCECEB Jr.Resident Recruitment, Application Process, Application Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility, Qualification, etc.
BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 – Job Notification, Announcement
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released a job notification regarding Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Junior Resident posts, Number of Posts are 1551. The qualification to apply for this post is MBBS. The last date to apply Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Junior Resident recruitment is . You can check out the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Junior Resident job notification at it’s official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 – Details
|Job Notification||BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 -Apply Online for 1551 Posts, Imp Dates|
|Recruitment Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Posts||1551|
|Last Date||12 May, 2023|
BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment Details – Latest Job Alert
BCECEB Recruitment 2023 has been released for 1551 Junior Resident Posts on https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/.Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online before the last date ends.
- Recruitment Name: BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment
- Recruitment Board:Jobs Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Junior Resident
- Job Location: Bihar
No. of Vacancies
- Total number of vacancies – 1551
Eligibility for BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment:
- Must be a citizen of India.
The qualification required for Junior Resident is:
- Candidates should posses MBBS from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age: –
- Maximum Age: –
- Minimum Age Limit UR Male : 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For UR (Female)/BC/OBC (Male & Female) : 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit For SC/ST (Male & Female) : 42 Years.
The Pay Scale for Jr.Resident will be as per the Rules.
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application: 29-04-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Application: 12-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply & Payment of Fee: 13-05-2023
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 14-05-2023
- Date of online Test: No Test
Application Fee & Process
- Application fee should be paid through online mode only by using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI Mode .
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- For All Candidates: Rs.2250/-
Selected candidates will be working at various colleges in Bihar.
Selection Procedure of Jr.Resident will be based on:
- Academic Qualification
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the BCECEB.
- Click on New Registration and complete the registration with the proper details.
- After Successful registration, candidates will be able to log in with their registration details.
- Complete the BCECEB Recruitment 2023 Application Form with relevant information.
- Upload all required documents in a proper format.
- Pay the application fees and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the BCECEB Recruitment Application form for future purposes.
Contact no: 0612-2220230, 0612-2225387
Download Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Recruitment 2023 official notification in PDF format from below given links.
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|