Check out the details of JKCET Question Papers 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & Previous Question Papers pdf Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019 Question papers with Solutions. Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Authority will be releasing the JKCET Official Question papers After the JKCET 2019 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, JKCET Entrance Test Syllabus, JKCET 2019 Application Form and Fee, JKCET 2019 Admit Card Download. The JKCET Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the JKCET Admission Test 2019 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- JKCET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
- JKCET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance exam. This exam is managed by the (JKBOPEE) Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations. It is conducted once in a year for admission in Engineering and Architecture (B.Tech & B.Arch) programs. These programs are offered by the various government and private institutions situated in J&K state. JKCET is held for candidates seeking admission into various professional courses such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, Physiotherapy, Diploma Dental Hygiene and B.E. in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) State.
JKCET FULL FORM IS Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test
JKCET 2019 Question Papers
Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Authority may release the Official JKCET Question Papers After the Entrance Test 2019 Exam. The JKCET Test will be organized in the Month of April 21, 2019. The authority will provide the JKCET 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the JKCET 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list.
- JKCET 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
JKCET Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of JKCET Question papers with the solutions and last year of JKCET Entrance Test Official Question paper with the Subject Wise for the year 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013. The following are the Sample Question Papers of JKCET Examination. The Question Papers of 2016, 2017 will be Update Soon for the PDF Download.
JKCET Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year JKCET Question papers with their solutions are given below. JKCET 2018 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best JKCET preparations. The Candidates can Download the JKCET Question papers through the following Links.
|JKCET Previous Year Question Papers||Download Link|
|JKCET-2015 PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY||Download|
How to Prepare JKCET 2019 Exam
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself. Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
JKCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is mentioned here, The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen-paper based). The examination will consist of two papers each of PCM and PCB group. The question paper will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 60 questions will be asked from per subject. The syllabus for Engineering & Architecture will comprise of the 11th & 12th class. Candidates can go through the complete syllabus of these classes including the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology
|Name of the Stream||Paper||Subject||Questions||Exam Duration|
|PCM & PCB||A||Physics, Chemistry (Common Paper)||120 Ques||2 hours|
|PCB||B||Biology||60 Ques||1 hour|
|PCM||C||Mathematics||60 Ques||1 hour|
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alt. currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic devices
- Communication system
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Transition elements including lanthanides
- Coordination chemistry
- Nomenclature and basic concepts in organic chemistry
- Organic chemistry based on functional group-1 & 2 & 3
- Molecules of life
- Chemical Arithmetic & atomic structure
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Solid state & states of matter
- Surface chemistry
- Periodic properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemistry of representative elements
- Biology and human welfare
- Diversity in the living world
- Histology & morphology
- Cell-structure & function
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and human welfare
- Diversity and classification of plants
- Morphology and anatomy of plants
- Plant physiology
- Reproduction in flowering plants
- Ecology and environment
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Matrices and determinants
- Limit, continuity, and differentiation
- Integration and differential equations
- Straight lines and conic sections
- Statistics and probability
- Vectors and three-dimensional geometry
- Sets, relations and functions
- Complex number; linear inequation; linear programming
- Sequence and series, permutation and combination & binomial theorem
- Trigonometric and inverse trigonometry functions
Note: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for correct answers. There is negative marking for each wrong choice and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Also, check the Following links for more information on the Entrance Test
- MP PPT Question Papers 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & Previous Question Papers pdf Download
- MP PAT Question Papers 2019 & Previous 2013, 2014, 2015 pdf Download
- IMU CET Question Papers 2019 & Previous 2013, 2014, 2015 pdf Download
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JKCET Question Papers 2019, 2017, 2016, 2015 & Previous Question Papers pdf Download (जेकेसीईटी प्रश्न पत्र 2019 ). For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.