Check out the details of JEXPO Question Papers pdf 2019 & Previous Question Papers Free Download. Here we have Provided the Information on the Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics (जेईएक्सपीओ) 2019 Question papers with Solutions. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education Authority will be releasing the JEXPO Official Question papers After the JEXPO Entrance 2019 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like JEXPO 2019 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, JEXPO Entrance Test Syllabus, JEXPO 2019 Application Form, and Fee, JEXPO 2019 Admit Card Download. The JEXPO Test Applied Candidates can Check or Download the Model JEXPO Question Papers and Previous JEXPO Question Papers from this Article.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and Admit Card
- The JEXPO 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility
- JEXPO Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
JEXPO Question Papers 2019 PDF Download
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education Authority may release the Official Entrance Test Question Papers After the JEXPO Entrance Test 2019 Exam. The JEXPO Test will be organized in the Month of April 2019. The authority will provide the JEXPO 2019 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the JEXPO 2019 counseling according to their rank in the merit list.
- JEXPO 2019 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics administered by West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education & Skill Development portal is dedicated to online counseling of candidates for admission to different Diploma Courses under the affiliation of the Council in Government / Government Sponsored / Private Polytechnics of the State of West Bengal.
JEXPO full form is Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnics
JEXPO Previous Question papers PDF Download
The JEXPO Sample Question Paper in English and JEXPO Sample Question Paper in Bengali can be Available in the Below Links. Here we have provided the complete list of JEXPO Question papers with the solutions and the JEXPO last year Question Papers. The JEXPO Entrance Test Previous Question Papers can be download in pdf format for the Applied Students as the can prepare for the JEXPO 2019 Exam. You can Download the JEXPO Entrance Test Official Question paper with the Subject Wise Papers in pdf Format. The Following are the Model Question papers of JEXPO 2019 Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates Can follow the question papers for Exam Preparation.
JEXPO Previous Year Question Papers Download
The Previous year JEXPO Question papers with their solutions are given below. JEXPO 2019 Applicants can solve the past year papers for best Test preparations. The Candidates can Download the JEXPO Question papers through the following Links. The following are the Subject papers of JEXPO Entrance Test.
|JEXPO Previous Papers pdf Download||Download Links|
|JEXPO 2018 Question Paper Pdf download||Download|
|JEXPO question paper 2017||Download|
|JEXPO 2015 question paper pdf download||Download|
|JEXPO question paper 2014||Download|
How to Prepare JEXPO 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that. During the preparation process, the candidates should also check out the syllabus and exam pattern of the Examination.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
JEXPO Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The West Bengal Joint entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. The Question Paper Consist of Paper 1: Mathematics and Paper 2: Physics and Chemistry. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Test syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student.
|Paper-1||Mathematics||100 Marks||2 hrs|
|Paper-2||Physics/Chemistry||50+50=100 Marks||2 hrs|
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds:
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure
- Liquid State
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Gaseous State
- Chemistry in Industry
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Surface Chemistry
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Aliphatic Amines
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Aliphatic Compounds
- Aromatic Compounds
- Algebra: A.P., G.P., H.P, Quadratic Equations, Logarithms, Principle of mathematical induction, Complex Numbers, Permutation and combination, Binomial theorem (positive integral index)
- Matrices: Sets, Relations, and Mappings, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, Statistics, and Probability, Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Calculus: Differential calculus, Vectors, Differential Equations, Integral calculus, Application of Calculus
- Work, power, energy
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Physical World
- Units & Dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Electromagnetic waves
- Kinetic theory of gasses
- Viscosity Thermodynamics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Solid state Electronics
Read the following Links for more information on the topics of Entrance Test
- NMIMS NPAT Question Papers 2019 & Previous Question Papers PDF Download
- KEE Question Papers 2019 & Model Question Papers Papers Free Download pdf
- CG PET Question Papers 2019 pdf & Previous Question Papers pdf Download
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JEXPO Question Papers pdf 2019 & Previous Question Papers Free Download ( जेईएक्सपीओ Question papers 2019). For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.