JEE Advanced Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf
Check out the details of JEE Advanced Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf. Here we have Provided the Information on the Joint Entrance Exam 2018 Question papers with Solutions. JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) will be releasing the JEE Advanced Official Question papers After the JEE Advanced 2018 Exam. In our Previous Article, we provide the Details like JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, JEE Advanced Syllabus, JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form and Fee, JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card Download. The JEE Advanced Applied Candidates can check or Download the Previous Question Papers which helps to know the type of questions to expect in the exam, understand the exam pattern better as well by practicing with the JEE Advanced 2018 sample papers.
Also, Read the following links for more information on the Details of Entrance Exam and their Admit Cards.
- JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Advanced Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
Content in this Article
About JEE Advanced
Joint Entrance Examination (जेईई उन्नत)will be conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. JEE Advanced is considered international Examination as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests. Only the students selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. About 220,000 students are selected each year.
JEE FULL FORM IS JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
JEE Advanced 2018 Question Papers
JOSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) authority may release the Official Question Papers After the JEE Advanced Exam. The JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2) will be organized on 3rd week of May 2018. The authority will provide the JEE Advanced 2018 result on 2nd week of June 2018. Candidates will participate in the JEE Advanced 2018 counseling according to their rank in the merit list.
- JEE Advanced 2018 Question Paper – link will be Update Soon
JEE Advanced Question Papers pdf Download
Here we have provided the complete list of JEE Advanced question papers with the solutions and last year JEE Advanced Official Question paper with the Subject Wise for the year 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013.
|JEE Advanced Previous Year Question Papers||Download Link|
|IIT JEE-2012 (Paper-1)||Download|
|IIT JEE-2012 (Paper-2)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2013 (Paper-1)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2013 (Paper-2)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2014 (Paper-1)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2014 (Paper-2)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2015 (Paper-1)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2015 (Paper-2)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2016 (Paper-1)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2016 (Paper-2)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2017 (Paper-1)||Download|
|JEE (Advanced)-2017 (Paper-2)||Download|
JEE Advanced Exam Previous Question Papers
The Previous year JEE Advanced Question papers with their solutions are given below. JEE Applicants can solve the past year papers for best JEE Advanced preparations. The Candidates can Download the Question papers through the following Links.
- Question Paper 2017: Paper-1 , Paper-2
- Question Papers 2016: Paper-1 , Paper-2
- Question Paper 2015: Paper-1 , Paper-2
- Question Paper 2014: Paper-1 , Paper-2
How to Prepare JEE Advanced 2018 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough. Have to improve faith in yourself.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
JEE Advanced Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The JEE Advanced examination will consist of two papers- Paper 1 and Paper 2. It is compulsory for candidates to appear for both the exams. The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and the question paper will be objective type.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Total No of Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||5 Ques||15 Marks|
|8 Ques||32 Marks|
|5 Ques||15 Marks|
|Paper 2||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||6 Ques||18 Marks|
|8 Ques||32 Marks|
|4 Ques||12 Marks|
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
AAT Exam will be held through offline mode only. See The following table for exam pattern.
|1||Mathematics||30 Que||120 Marks|
|2||Aptitude Test||50 Que||200 Marks|
|3||Drawing Test||2 Que||70 Marks|
Note: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted in the Exam.
JEE Advanced Syllabus
- Dimensional Analysis
- Gravitation & Electrostatics
- Current Electricity & Heat Transfer
- Electromagnetic Induction, Waves & Sound
- Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics
- Chemical Bonding & the periodic table
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Redox reactions, Mole Concept & the concept of equivalents
- Solid state, solutions & gases theory
- Thermochemistry & the Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Sequence and Series
- Coordinate Geometry
- Continuity/ Differentiability, Limits
- Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equation
- Integral Calculus
- Sequence and Series
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
Note: JEE Advance 2018 has 2 attempts will be given for clearing the JEE Advance. The Number of Attempts will be counted from the year 2017 onwards.
Also, check the Following links for more information on the Entrance Test
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JEE Advanced Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf (जेईई उन्नत प्रश्न पत्र 2018 ). For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.