JAC Chandigarh 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of JAC Chandigarh 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & Counselling. Joint Admission Committee invites applications for B.Tech Programs. It was declared that the applications will be released tentatively in the month of June 2019. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on JEE Main Scores. Candidates should check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admission etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IIIT Delhi Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Exam Pattern, Counselling
- IIST Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
JAC full form is Joint Admission Committee , Chandigarh
Content in this Article
JAC Chandigarh Counselling Dates
|Registration Process Starts from||1st week of June 2019|
|Last Date to register for JAC B.Tech Admission||Last week of June 2019|
|Round 1 – JAC Chandigarh Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Round 2 – JAC Chandigarh Counselling||3rd week of July 2019|
|Round 3 – JAC Chandigarh Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
|Spot Round||1st week of August 2019|
JAC Chandigarh 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed 12th from any recognized Board with 60% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should valid Scores in JEE Main.
JAC Chandigarh 2019 Application Form
Applications should can be completed through online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online” available on the web page.
- Regsiter yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
JAC Chandigarh 2019 Application Fee
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 2, 100/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 1050/-|
JAC Chandigarh 2019 B.Tech Counselling
- Authorities will be conducting B.Tech Counselling in 3 rounds along with the SPOT Round.
- JAC Counselling includes Online Choice Filling, Mock Counselling and Choice Locking.
- Mock Counselling will be held to the candidates for an idea of number of seats available based on their scores & category.
- In case, candidates misses to exercise the choice filling, they will be not allowed for the Counselling Rounds. Those candidates will be allowed to particiapte in SPOT round with a fee of Rs 40,000/-.
JAC Chandigarh 2019 Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment will be offered only after the conclusion of each Counselling round.
- Seat Allotment will be based on JEE Main Scores, Choice Filling & Availability of seats.
- Candidates must note that the allotted seat during JAC Counselling will be confirmed only after the payment of fee and successful document verification.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of JAC Chandigarh 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.