Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Time Table 2018 – Download All Cources Exam Dates
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Time Table 2018: Check the ISc Admission 2018 (Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 2018). The official notification of IISc admission 2018 is available now. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is one of the premier institutes of India which offers various undergraduate, post graduate and the PhD courses in different disciplines of science and technology. The institute has been given the status of a deemed university in 1958 after it has been established in 1909. Candidates can take admission in the institute to pursue the courses as per their eligibility criteria. Candidates will be required to pass the admission test and interview process to be eligible to take admission in the institute. In this all the information is completely related to the Indian Institute of Science (IISC). You can view or download the Indian Institute of Science Time Table 2018 PDF is also available in this article.
Content in this Article
About the Indian Institute of Science
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), a scientific research and higher education oriented university, located in Bangalore, India, was established in 1909. At present, the institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in various disciplines of science and technology. Registration for the programs usually commences in the month of February/ March every year. Interested candidates can apply through online mode. Admission to the courses offered by IISc Bangalore is done on the basis of marks scored in the relevant qualifying entrance exam.
- For admission to B.Sc (Research), the candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board of education.
- B.Sc (Research) aspiring candidates must possess valid KVPY/ JEE Main/ NEET-UG scores.
- Candidate should possess B.Tech/B.Des/B.Arch degree for admission to M.Tech/M.Des/M.Mgt course.
- For PG course, the candidates should possess valid GATE/JEST/CEED/CAT/GMAT scores.
- In case of Integrated PhD, the candidates must have passed B.Sc degree in the relevant field.
- Candidates must also possess valid JAM/JEST scores for admission to Integrated PhD.
- For PhD admission, candidates should have passed postgraduate degree in the relevant field.
- The institute provides reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Person with disability (PWD) and Kashmiri-Migrant (KM) candidates.
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Time Table 2018
|Name of the Institute||Institute of Science (IISC), Banglore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Name of the Entrance|
|Entrance Mode||Online & Offline|
|Exam Time Table announcement Date||June 2018|
|Result Date||July 2018|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IISc Bangalore M.Tech, M.Des, M.Mgt Admissions 2018
At the postgraduate level, the institute offers Master of Technology (M.Tech) in 18 specializations along with Master of Design (M.Des.) and Master of Management (M.Mgt). Admissions to the courses usually commence in the month of February every year. The Institute provides reservations to SC/ST/OBC/Person with disability (PWD) and Kashmiri-Migrant (KM) candidates.
- The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech/ M.Des/ M.Mgt. programs:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for the M.Des program only)
- Master’s degree holders in Science including Physics with Electronics/ Instrumentation/Geology/ Computer Applications/ Physical Sciences/ Mathematical Sciences as applicable to individual departments offering M.Tech programs.
IISC Application Fee Last Date
- Payment of Application Form Fees:After the application is duly filled by the candidate, they must go to the Tab 4 for the application fee payment. Candiates must make the payment of application fee without which the forms will not be accepted and processed further.
IISc BS 2019 Application Fee
|S.No.||Category||Fees to be paid|
|1||GN/OBC/KM candidates||Rs 500/-|
|2||SC/ST/PWD categories||Rs 250/-|
IISc Bangalore Admission Dates
|Commencement of online Application process||October 1, 2018|
|Last date of submission of online Applications||October 31, 2018|
|Interview date||Nov 19-20, 2018|
|Date of reporting at IISc||December 31, 2018|
|Commencement of Session||January 1, 2019|
IISc Bangalore Integrated PhD Admissions 2019
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Time Table 2018: Along with B.Sc (Research) and PG courses, the institute also offers Integrated PhD program in selected disciplines. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Biology/Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Sciences/ Agriculture with a valid JAM score are eligible to apply to this program. Those in the final year of their qualifying examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech degree holders who qualify Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics paper in JAM can apply for Mathematical Sciences
- Those who appear in Biotechnology paper in JAM can apply for Biological Sciences discipline
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of JAM score for all the four disciplines.
- In case of Physical Sciences discipline, JEST will also be considered for shortlisting.
IISC Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline) from a recognised university is mandatory for seeking admission to PGDM-ABPM course offered by IISC.
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture) or any other allied science courses can also apply.
- Applicants belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/PWD) must have 45% of marks in UG degree for seeking admission.
- Similarly, applicants belonging to General Category must have 50% of marks in UG degree for seeking admission.
- NRI and International Students can also register for PGDM-ABPM course at IIPM with a valid GMAT and TOEFL score.
- Applicants must have a valid CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score to be eligible for admission.
- The reservation in seats is applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ OBC/ ST/ PWD categories.
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Admit Card Details
Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Time Table 2018: The admit card for the examination will be released online, on the official website. The candidates will be able to download it by downloading the Email Id and Password. Through the amit card, the candidates will come to know about thier exam centerm exam time, date, and day. Other than these, admit card will also contain important details about the candidates and the exam. Hence, it is an important documents that is to be carried to the exam hall.
Refer this Indian Institute of Science (IISC) Time Table 2018 article and if you have any doubt give a comment. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends.