Check out the latest updates of ICT B.Tech 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, & DTE Counselling. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai offers B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, Integrated M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Pharm & Ph.D Programs in various specializations. Admissions to these courses will be based on the Scores obtained in various National Level Entrance Exams. Admissions to B.Tech Course will be given based on MH CET or JEE Main Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. The online applications will start from June, 2019. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admissions etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- Banasthali Vidyapith Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
ICT full form is Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Content in this Article
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), formerly the University Department of Chemical Technology (UDCT), is a chemical technology research university located in Mumbai, India. It is focused on training and research in various branches of chemical engineering, chemical technology, and pharmacy. At present ICT offers three degrees at undergraduate level: B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology), B.Chem.Eng. (Bachelor of Chemical Engineering), B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy). The institute offers several courses at the masters level which specialize in Chemical Technology, Chemical Engineering and Pharmacy. M.Sc. degree from ICT is accredited by Royal Society of Chemistry and is only second institute in India to receive this accreditation. It also offers Integrated M.Tech degree, which is a one of a kind degree program in the country. ICT is accredited by AICTE, NAAC, NBA,NIRF and UGC.
ICT was ranked tenth among engineering institutes by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018, 4th in the pharmacy ranking,19 among universities and 30 overall. ICT was ranked 118 in the QS (BRICS) Rank List.
ICT B.Tech Admission Dates
|Online Application Form Starts from||7th June 2019|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||21st June 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round 1||29th June 2019|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round II||5th July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round – II||9th July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round III||13th July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round – III||17th July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||August 2019|
ICT B.Tech 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with minimum 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
ICT B.Tech 2019 Application Form
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Applications||Processing & Test Fee|
|For B.Tech Application Form||Rs 1000/-|
- Candidates should have valid scores in the Entrance Exams such as MH CET or JEE Main.
- Based on these Scores, Candidates will be called for the Counselling Process.
- Counselling will be conducted by Directorate of Technical Education(DTE), Maharashtra.
ICT B.Tech 2019 Counselling
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the JEE Main Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on the preference and marks. After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be carried at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of ICT B.Tech 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.