Check out the details of How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer 2019. It is already known that Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department has recently released the notification of AP Grama Volunteers (AP గ్రామ వాలంటీర్స్) on 24th June 2019. Many candidates are searching for how to apply for AP Grama Volunteer, the process of filling the application forms. Now you’re in the right place. Through this article, we are going to provide the information on How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer, Online Application, Documents required, etc.
The main objective of recruiting Village Volunteers is to provide timely services to eliminate corruption at all levels of administration. The Commissioner proposed the process of selecting volunteers will be one per around 50 households. Applications are received only through online mode. The last date to submit the application forms is on 5th July 2019.
How to apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Recruitment||AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019|
|Recruitment Board||Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Number of Jobs||Approx. 4 Lakh|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Apply Online for AP Grama Volunteer – Important Dates
|Notification released on||23, 24-6-2019|
|Last date to submit the application||5th July 2019|
|Scrutiny of applications||10th July 2019|
|Interviews conducted by Selection Committee||11-07-2019 to 25-07-2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers||01-08-2019|
|Training Programme starts from||05-08-2019 to 10-08-2019|
|Positioning of Volunteers||15-08-2019|
The following documents are required before filling the application. They are as follows :
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card / Voter ID / Residence Certificate / Pass Book
- 10th / Inter / Degree Certificates
- Caste Certificate
విలేజ్ వాలంటీర్ గా దరఖాస్తు చేయబోవు అభ్యర్థులకు ఆధార్ తప్పని సరి… ఒక వేళా ఆధార్ లేని పక్షం లో మొబైల్ నెంబర్ తో రిజిస్టర్ చేసుకొని 10 రోజులలో ఆధార్ ను జత చేయవలెను.
OC తప్ప మిగతా కులాల వాళ్ళు కుల దృవీకరణ పత్రములో నెంబర్ ఎంటర్ చేసి VERIFY చేసుకొని కుల దృవీకరణ పత్రాన్ని అప్లోడ్ చేయాలి
How to apply for AP Grama Volunteer – Application Procedure
Here we have mentioned the detailed process of filling the application form through an official web portal.
Please follow the below steps before applying.
- Visit the official website of Grama Volunteers i.e., http://gramavolunteer1.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page of the website, you can see, To apply for Grama Volunteer, Click on the ” Apply Now ” button.
- Read the instructions given below such as Education Qualification, Age Limit, etc. and Click on ” I have read the guidelines checkbox “.
- Click on the ” I Accept ” button.
Step 1: Check your Eligibility for Grama Volunteer
Enter the details of
- Date of Birth
Click on the ” Check ” button.
Step 2: User Authentication
- Enter your Aadhar Number and Captcha in the mentioned field.
- Click on ” Send OTP ” (OTP will be sent to the Aadhar linked mobile number).
- Enter OTP and Click on ” Verify OTP “.
Step 2 (i) : User Authentication
- If you don’t have Aadhar Number, Click on the ” Aadhar Number not Available” button. You can register with your mobile, but you should link your phone number with your Aadhar with 10 days.
- Enter your mobile number and click on ” Send OTP “.
- Click on ” Verify OTP “.
- Enter Name, Father’s Name, Select Gender, Date of Birth and Click on ” Verify Aadhar “.
Step 3: Demography Details
- Your Personal details you have entered will be displayed on the screen.
- To upload profile image, Click on choose file, select image (should be in jpeg format).
- Click on the ” Upload ” button.
- Enter Current Residence Details for Communication.
- Residence Proof should be uploaded (Voter ID / Ration Card / Residence Certificate / Bank Statement).
- Note: File uploading should be less than 1 MB and the file should be in PDF only.
- To edit or change your mobile number, click on ” Edit Mobile Number ” and click on the ” Send OTP ” button to your entered mobile number.
- Enter OTP and Click on the ” Verify OTP ” button. Your mobile number will be changed successfully.
- Enter E-Mail ID and Click on the ” Go and Continue ” button.
Step 4: Education Qualification Details
- Select Qualification, Board / University, Enter Registered Number, Select Type of Pass, Year of Pass, Enter marks secured and Upload Certificate.
- And Click on the ” Go and Continue ” button.
Note: Required documents to be uploaded are as follows
- Tribal Villages: SSC Documents
- Rural Villages : SSC & Intermediate
- Urban Villages: SSC & Graduation
Step 5: Socio-Economic Details
- If you belong to OC, Click on the YES button. If you don’t belong to OC, Click on the NO button.
- Enter Caste Certificate ID Number and Click on ” Verify Details “.
- Your Caste Details will be displayed.
- Select Caste Category, Upload Caste Certificate and Click on the ” Upload ” button.
- If you are not differently abled, click on NO, If you are differently-abled, Click on the YES button.
- Select your type of disability, Upload your Disability Certificate.
- After filling all the mandatory details in the form, click on the ” Apply button “.
- Your application will be successfully submitted.
Hope this article, will be useful to the candidates, to know the process of application of AP Grama Volunteers. Through this article, you will get the information on How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer, Last Dates to fill the applications, Documents required for submission. Share this article with your friends. Keep visiting our Exam Updates website for more news and Click on the ” Allow ” notifications button to get the latest notifications.